The letter

A/n: hiii first of all thank you soooo much for over 200 views you guys are awesome !!!!! Second of all I would like to give a shout out to MagiBear505 for being the first person to comment ( it was a very nice comment too😊) and I would also like to give a shout out to Swimmer_Dolphin_279 and yui-Kun23 for being the first people to vote on this story. Soooo anyways I hope you enjoy my story ❣
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shinoa's p.o.v

It has been a few days since Haru-San  joined the squad for training and his training is about to begin.

I'm supposed to report to the training grounds in 5 minutes along with the rest of the squad to begin haru-san's training. I got to the training grounds no one was there except for Yuu-San .

When he saw me arrive he stood up and walked up to me and said

"Shinoa we need to talk ". He took my arm and walked me over to a corner before  I finally decided to speak

"what do want to talk to me about Yuu-San?"

"About that Haruki guy, don't you think he's kinda suspicious?"

I just stared at him before speaking

"Yuu-San I think this is your jealousy talking, you know when I told you to not get jealous a few days ago I didn't think you would actually get jealous "
he looked shocked and embarrassed at the same time and stared at me while blushing madly.

" I..I'm not jealous I just think that guys suspicious !!!!!"
He said clearly irritated .

I just giggled at the cute expression on his face and said

"sure sure whatever you say cherry boy "

after saying this I proceeded to walk over to Haru-San and start training.

Yuu's P.O.V

I watched Shinoa walk over to Haruki .
I was still feeling embarrassed at what she said about me being 'jealous'.

It wasn't possible that I was jealous of Haruki was it?

I watched Shinoa swing her scythe at Haruki while he blocked her with his sword.I kept watching them as Shinoa stumbled backwards the force from Haruki's sword against her scythe almost knocking her over.

She was about to fall backwards when Haruki ran up behind her and grabbed her shoulders to keep her from falling.

Haruki noticed me watching and smirked at me it was that same challenging smirk the smirk that made my blood boil.

No one's P.OV

The other members of the squad arrived for training since Shinoa was training with Haruki the rest of the squad had to rotate partners until training was over.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
After training was over everyone went back to their dorms except for Yuu, Shinoa , and Haruki. Shinoa stayed to talk with Haruki about what he needs to improve on and what he is doing well on. Yuu stayed to see if Haruki might do anything else suspicious. After they were done talking Shinoa was the last one to leave the training grounds after Yuu and Haruki.

Shinoa P.O.V

When I got to my dorm I unlocked the door and slipped inside, took off my uniform and my boots , changed into other clothes and sat down on my couch that was facing the door.

Only when I sat down did I notice that there was something on the ground by the door. I walked over to the door and saw that there was a letter right in front of the door. I grabbed the letter ,sat back on my couch and opened the letter. I slowly unfolded the piece of paper inside of the white envelope. The paper read:

Shinoa

In exactly one week met me on the roof at midnight
- anonymous

I had no idea who had written the letter but I know I had every intention of going, and nothing was gonna stop me .

I might be falling for yuu (a yuunoa fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara