Chapter 35

Trixie's POV
"Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas" A small flying Santa said as it went around the table, "Here we go. Daddy's back" Molly said as she pushed Arthur up to the table, since he was attacked by Nagini while protecting something, we all clapped "Sit down, everybody, sit down. That's it. Now presents" Molly ushered before handing the presents out, I removed the wrapping to reveal a red jumper with the letter 'T' stitched in gold in the center, "Thanks Molly" I smiled before putting it on, "Oh Harry!" Molly said as she handed him a present since he came through the kitchen door, I noticed Sirius stood at the door as he smiled at the sight.

"A Christmas toast. To Mr Harry Potter. Without whom I wouldn't be here. Harry" Arthur said before raising his glass and nodding, "Harry" We all said raising our glasses before clinking them together and taking a sip, "Trixie" Fred said catching my attention, I looked at him and he mentioned me to follow him, I raised an eyebrow but did so, he handed me a small box, "What's this?" I asked, "Open it and find out" He smiled, I did so with caution but gasped as I saw a bracelet with small charms on it like the Snitch, the Quaffle and a Bludger, a Broomstick, a Snake and a Lion, I smiled "How-?" I was cut off by him putting it on "Selling our products in school" He said, I smiled before he came in for a kiss but I stopped him, "Hold that for a moment" I say before running up the stairs to get his present out of my room.

I ran back down "It's not as good as yours but here" I say handing it, he opened it revealing the locket with 'I love you' etched on the front of it, he opened it revealing a photograph of us at the Yule ball, he put it on, "It's not very manly-" He cut me off with a kiss, "I love it" He smiled making smile before he came in for another kiss, this time it was getting heated, "Jeez. Have some dignity" George said making us break away, I felt heat flood to my cheeks making him laugh, "Big bad Trixie is blushing!" George yelled as he went to find the others, I sighed and face palmed "Never living that down" I muttered, Fred nodded before taking my hand and leading me to where the others are, we walked past a room where Sirius and Harry were talking, "Hey Trixie!" Nymphadora yelled, I turned to her letting go of Fred's hand as she grabbed mine.

She apparated us to a house making me raise an eyebrow, "What are we doing here?" I asked as she dragged me inside, "You're going to meet you Aunt Andromeda! My Mother!" She said still leading me inside the front room, "Nymphadora, what are you-Oh my" A woman cut herself off as she looked upon me, she made her way towards me, "You're Bella's daughter" She said giving me a small smile, I nodded "This is Trixie Riddle-Lestrange" Nymphadora introduced me, "Such beauty" She muttered making me give a small smile, "Oh how rude. I'm Andromeda Tonks, your-" She introduced herself before I chuckled cutting her off, "My Aunt, who had been removed due to marrying Nymphadora's father" I finished off, she nodded slowly.

"Well, you don't have anything to worry about as I'm not a prejudice like my parents" I say giving her a reassuring smile, she laughed "I'm afraid, we have to go back before they think you've been kidnapped" Nymphadora said, "It was lovely meeting you, Trixie" Andromeda said as she held out her hand, I sighed and pulled her into a hug which stunned her for a moment before she returned it, "You too, Auntie Andromeda" I say pulling away, she had a tear in her eye as she smiled before Nymphadora apparated us back to Grimmauld, I gave Nymphadora a hug "Thanks for that" I say, she smiled "Anytime" She nodded before I made my way to the front door, "Trixie a second" Sirius said mentioning me into the room.

I raised an eyebrow and went in, "What?" I asked, he pointed at something making me tilt my head as I approached it, it was my portrait with my name underneath, "What is this?" I asked looking around the room, "The Black Family tree" He said, I frowned as I noticed his portrait burnt off, "My mother did that when I ran away" He commented, "Lovely" I say pulling out my wand, he raised an eyebrow "What are you doing?" He asked, I didn't answer him but I removed the burn revealing his portrait, I looked towards him to see his face covered in shock "You could get in trouble for that" He said, I shrugged "You deserve to be on it" I say putting my wand away, he smiled and pulled me into a hug, "Thank you" He whispered before pulling away, I noticed tears glistening in his eyes.

"Are you crying?" I asked, he wiped his eyes "No, of course not" He said making me chuckle, I patted his shoulder "Whatever you say Padfoot. Until our next meeting" I say before leaving for good.