Chapter 28

Trixie's POV
I was walking towards the boats with George, "Where's Fred?" I asked, he shrugged "Dumbledore wanted him last night and I haven't heard from him since" He said, I sighed "I hope he's alright" I say, he smiled "I'm sure he is" He said as we got in a boat with Harry and Neville, "Trixie, you haven't seen Hermione and Ron have you?" He asked, I shook my head "No, they could already be on the platform" I say, he nodded as we arrived at the platform, we stepped up alongside the others, I stripped down to my swimsuit, "Come on Trixie!" I heard Parkinson yell, I looked up to see her, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and the rest of Slytherin waving banners with the house colours on.

"Welcome to the Second Task. Last night something was stole from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win each champion need only to find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough, expect for this; they'll have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the cannon" Dumbledore announced and the cannon was fired so we all dived in, I got to the bottom and saw Diggory swimming to the surface with Cho and Harry fiddling around with Ron's tie, I cut the tie off Fred before grabbing him and swimming to the surface.

He gasped as we surface, the Slytherin's cheered and chanted something as we swam towards the platform, "Freddie!" George yelled as he came to the edge and pulled him out, I climbed out and I sighed as I put a robe on and laid back, "Trixie?" Fleur said making me look up to see her wrapped in a robe with a face full of worry, my eyes widened as I stood up, "Why are you here?" I asked, "I was attacked by the Grindylows. Gabrielle is still down there" She said as she began to panic, I looked out to see Krum coming back with Hermione, "Harry will get her. Relax" I say as I gave her a reassuring smile, I noticed Ron and Gabrielle surface but no Harry and it had been an hour.

I pushed my way through the crowd as I removed my robe, "Trixie!" I heard Hermione and Fred yell as I dove back into the Lake, I swam to where Ron and Gabrielle surfaced before diving down to see Grindylows attacking Harry, "Stupefy!" I jinxed them all, they all swam away as I got closer, I grabbed hold of him and swam to the surface, we resurfaced and he wasn't breathing making my eyes widened as I dragged him to the platform, I began pumping on his chest, "Come on Potter!" I yelled as I felt a load of eyes on us, he coughed up water making me sigh as he was wrapped in a towel.

"Don't scare me like that Potter" I say as I stood up, he smiled at me "Thanks" He said, I patted his head before making my way through the crowd, "Trixie" Fred said before he hugged me wrapping me in the towel with him, I smiled "Attention!" Dumbledore yelled and everyone dropped quiet, "In joint first Mr Diggory and Mr Potter! Second goes to Miss Riddle-Lestrange! Mr Krum is third! And Miss Delacour is in last!" He announced, I smiled as the twins put me on their shoulders making me laugh "Hogwarts! Hogwarts! Hogwarts!" Every Hogwarts student chanted.

The twins put me down, "Miss Riddle! Can we get a photo of you with Potter and Diggory?" A reporter asked, I raised an eyebrow and nodded as Cedric and Harry came over and I stood in between them, "Oh look more friendly, you're part of the same school" They said, they stood closer to me and smiled, I folded my arms and they got the pictures and disappeared, "Try not to die in the next task cause I doubt, I'll be able to save your arse" I say making Harry laugh.