Chapter 33

Trixie's POV
I entered the Great Hall and walked over to Hermione, who was hitting Ron with her book, "Trixie" She smiled, "Can I join you?" I asked, she nodded and I sat down, "You too?" She asked as she looked at my hand, I pulled it away from her, "I'm fin-Wait, what do you mean by too?" I asked, "Harry's got 'I must not tell lies' on his hand" She said, "Pardon me, Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" I heard Umbridge asked, I got up and walked out of the hall to see her and McGonagall in middle of a confrontation.

"I'm merely requesting that when it comes to my students, your conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices" McGonagall said, "So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my classroom, Minerva" Umbridge said as she took a step up, "Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods" McGonagall said as she got equal with her, "I'm sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extension, the Minister himself" She said, I opened my mouth to say something but a hand went over it, as an arm wrapped around my waist "Don't interrupt" Fred whispered from behind me, "It's getting interesting" George whispered from the side of me.

"I'm a tolerant woman but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty" Umbridge said, McGonagall back down making my eyes widened, "Disloyalty" She said, "Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action" Umbridge said, I pulled away from Fred and stepped next to McGonagall, "You use your position in the Ministry, to strike fear into others because no one cares about you" I say and they were many audible gasps behind me as her face dropped, "Miss Riddle, detention" She said, "So, another can be added to the collection. Go to hell" I spat as I showed her my hand.

McGonagall's eyes widened, "Trixie, that's enough" McGonagall said, "Of course Professor" I say as I smirked returning to Fred and George, who had massive smiles on their faces as all the other students left, Fred pulled me into a kiss making me smile as I returned it before they was someone cleared their throat making us break apart, I turned around and glared at Umbridge, "Watch your back Miss Riddle" She said before giggling, I chuckled "You should watch yours" I smirked as I left holding Fred's hand and George wrapping an arm around my shoulders.