Chapter 25

Trixie's POV
"Sit down please" Dumbledore said, everyone did so "Now, the moment you've all been waiting for; The Champion selection" Dumbledore said as he dimmed the light and approached the Goblet, it glowed red and shot out a parchment "Dumstrang's champion is Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore announced as Dumstrang cheered, Krum shook Dumbledore's hand and leave through the back door, "Champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore announced and Beauxbatons clapped as Fleur walked up to Dumbledore and went through the same door as Krum.

"Hogwarts Champion; Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore announced causing every Hogwarts student to cheer and clap, "Excellent. We now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore yelled as the Cup was revealed before the Goblet began to act up, Dumbledore approached it and two parchments shot out, he caught them both, "Harry Potter and Trixie Riddle!" He yelled, my eyes widened as all the Slytherin's turned to me.

I noticed Harry standing up so I got up myself and walked to the front, I met up with Harry and we walked into the back where the other three were walking around, they all looked at us with confusion before disappearing as the teachers came in and practically ran at us, "Harry! Trixie! Did you put your names in the Goblet?!" Dumbledore asked, "No sir" We said, "Asked one of the older students to do it?!" He asked, "No sir" We repeated, "You're absolutely sure?!" He asked, "Yes sir" We said, "They're lying" Maxime said.

"Surely, if we put them in. They wouldn't come out as it was set to chose 3 champions. Someone wanted us in this tournament and jinxed the Goblet to make sure we were" I snapped at her, taking them all back, "I'll leave this to you, Barty" Dumbledore said making us all turn to him, "The rules are absolute. The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract. Miss Riddle and Mr Potter have no choice. They're as of tonight Triwizard Champions" Barty said making my eyes widened as Harry gulped and nodded.