Chapter 31

Trixie's POV
Hermione and myself arrive at 12 Grimmauld Place, "Trixie, Hermione" Molly said as she pulled us into a hug, I smiled as she pulled away, I looked behind her and saw the twins making my smile widened as I ran over and hugged them making them both laugh, George pulled away as Fred bent down and kissed me, "Easy now, they're children around" I heard someone say making us pull apart, I turned towards the voice to see Remus smiling as he leaned against the door frame.

"Moony" I say as I gave him a hug, he chuckled and patted my back before pulling away, "Where's my hug?" Sirius asked, I pulled him into a hug making him squeeze me before pulling away, "Trixie, I'd like to introduce you to Nymphadora Tonks, your cousin" He said mention a young woman with bright pink hair, "This is her?" She asked,"Not what you were expecting? Were you wanting me to be more 'evil'?" I asked, "Trixie!" Hermione growled.

Nymphadora laughed before pulling me into a hug, "I love her" She said as she pulled away and inspected my face, "You were right, Remus, they're some scars you've left on her" She said, "Tonks!" Molly said making me laugh, "I like her" I say making them all shake their heads laughing, "We should go get Harry" Moody said, I perked up "Why?" I asked, "Dementors attacked him" Nymphadora said, "I'm coming too" I say, "No you're not" Moody said.

"You can't stop me" I growled, "If you go not only will Harry be at risk, but yourself will be as well. You are his daughter after all" Sirius said, "Screw being Voldemort's daughter! If Harry's in danger I'm going!" I yelled, "Trixie" Remus said, I turned to him "They're going to bring him here without a scratch" He said, I sighed "Fine, but whatever you're planning I want to hear about it" I say, they all looked towards Moody, "Well, it's better than her coming" He said, I smiled triumphantly as they left, "You're going want to sit down. I'll get you a drink" Molly said as I sat down.

***

After Harry arrived the Order, plus myself, were having a meeting, "Now, Trixie apart of us she can keep Harry safe during the terms, right Mad-eye?" Nymphadora asked, "If I wasn't apart of this, I'd still keep him safe" I say, "And this is why we can't be so sure. Voldemort could be after her as well, she is his most powerful weapon, if he gets her" Moody said, "Why would I be his most powerful weapon?" I asked.

"Because you're close to Harry, so he wouldn't see you as a threat should Voldemort twist your mind" He explained, I sighed "That doesn't you will hurt him though. You're not your parents" Sirius said, "Oh how paternal touching, Black. Perhaps Potter and herself will grow up to be a felon. Just like you" Snape said, I glared at him "Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus" Sirius snapped making me smirk.