Chapter 1

Trixie's POV
"Trix! Wake up! We've got letters!" Hermione yelled as she came into our room, I groaned putting my head under the pillow, Hermione and I are complete opposites, she's all about the books, stays quiet and is an early riser, me, I'm the more physical one, sure I'm still a brainiac but I prefer sport and my sleep.

The pillow was taken off me along with the covers making me groan as I sat up rubbing my eyes, "Is the letter that important that I have to open it now?" I asked, she nodded and pulled me out of bed and downstairs into the kitchen before she sat down, "Morning Trixie" Mrs. Granger said, "Morning" I say sitting down, Mr. Granger pasted me my letter, I opened it.

'Dear Miss Trixie Riddle-Lestrange, we are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry'

My eyes widened as I looked up to Hermione, to see her with the same expression as me, "Girls? What's wrong?" Mrs. Granger asked, "We're witches!" We both said handing our letters to each of them before running upstairs.

***

We walked into a shop named 'Ollivanders' "I wonder when I'd be seeing you Miss Trixie" An old man, who I'm presuming is Ollivander said, I raised eyebrow "Hello sir. We're here to get the girls their wands" Mrs. Granger said, "Of course. Now then we'll start with you Miss. Granger, let's see" he said as he headed towards the back, he came back with a box and handed Hermione a wand, she gave it a flick and it lit the place up and she smile looking towards her parents.

"10¾ long, made of vine wood, and possessed a dragon heartstring core" Ollivander said before going into the back once again, "I wonder" he muttered before coming towards me with two boxes, I chose the longer one out of the two before flicking it and making the lighted shop return to its normal lighting, "Wonderful choice, 13½ long, made of walnut wood and possessed a dragon heartstring core" he said.

***

Hermione roped me in on find this boys toad as he lost it on the train, we went inside on cabin "Have any of you-" "Your doing magic? Let's see then" Hermione said cutting me off, I sighed and watched the ginger boy fail at his spell, then Hermione sat down across from the other boy and pointed her wand at him, "Oculus Repairus" she said and it fixed his glasses.

"Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger and this is Trixie Riddle-Lestrange" she said, "And you are?" I asked mentioning the ginger, "Ronald Weasley" he said with a mouthful of sweets, "Pleasure" I say before leaving them.

***

I was stood next to Hermione as we waited to go into the Great Hall, "So the rumours on the train were true. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" a blonde boy said, everyone whispered, "I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" the blonde said going up to Harry, Ron snickered making Draco turn his attention to him.

Mcgonagall came in with a rolled up parchment in her hands, "They're ready" she said leading us inside, Hermione was going on about the enchantment on the ceiling, "Is there anything you didn't read up on" I say before we gathered around the front, "When I call out your name, you'll come up and sit down then you'll be placed into your houses" she said before unrolling the parchment.

"Hermione Granger" she called out, Hermione went up and sat on the stool before the hat was placed on her, "Gryffindor!" The hat yelled and the Gryffindor table cheered as she went and sat down, "Draco Malfoy" she said, he went up, "Slytherin!" The hat yelled, "There isn't a wizard or witch that hasn't gone bad that's been placed into Slytherin" I heard Ron say.

"Ronald Weasley" she called, he went up, "Another Weasley, huh? Gryffindor!" The hat yelled, "Harry Potter" she said, he went up and it took a while for the hat to make it's decision, "Gryffindor!" The hat yelled, he went off "Trixie Riddle-Lestrange" she said, I went up and sat down, the hat was placed on my head "Well I never. Slytherin!" It yelled, the Slytherin table cheered as I went over to the table.