Chapter 21

Trixie's POV

The past us finally came out of the tree making me stretch before shifting back, "You see Sirius talking to me" Harry said, we nodded but I wasn't looking towards them, I was looking at myself and Lupin, "He's asking me to live with him" He said, "That's great" Hermione said, "Harry!" past Hermione yelled catching my attention as she pointed towards the full moon that was peeping out from the clouds, as everyone turned to Lupin.

"Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion?!" Sirius asked as he ran over to him and held him, Lupin began to groan, "Lupin! Remember the man you are!" Past me yelled, "Trixie" Past Hermione said, "Run! Run!" Sirius yelled before Lupin turned, flipping Sirius off of him, "Trixie back away" Past Hermione hissed, Past me held my hand up to her, "Lupin? Professor Lupin?" past me asked as he seemed to cower away before he stood up fully, howling, I shook my head before turning into my Wolf and standing between him and the others, "There you are. Where's Lestrange?" Snape asked before Lupin hit me away.

Hermione screamed making Past mine's head dart upwards to see Lupin going to strike them again, Past me charged and tackled him to the ground, he threw me off before Sirius chased him off with myself following, we followed around the other side and Hermione howled before Harry shut her up "What are you doing?" Harry asked, "Saving your life" She said before howling again, my eyes widened as he turned in our direction, "Great. Now, he's coming for us" Harry said, "Yeah, I didn't think about that" Hermione said, "Run!" I yelled as he came towards us, we ran away, myself leading, Harry tripped over a tree root falling on to his front, Hermione stopped to help him up and I turned to face them and saw Lupin gaining speed, "Trixie!" Hermione yelled as I ran towards Lupin and shifted biting into his shoulder making him howl in pain before pulling me off.

I growled before knocking him into a tree and going in the direction towards Hermione and Harry disappeared in, I found them and seemed to give them a fright, "Oh Trixie it's you" Hermione sighed in relief and I shifted back before hiding behind the tree with them as Lupin came in the same area as us we moved around the tree as he came around the other side, I heard growling behind us making us all turn around and gasp as Lupin stood there and came to attack us, Harry and Hermione cowered away as I stood in front of them, he slashed his claws down and Buckbeak came in front of us and scared him away.

Poor Lupin, he's having a really tough night. "That was so scary" Hermione said making me turn to face them, "Trixie your face" Harry gasped, I shrugged "I'll survive" I say before noticing dementors flying overhead, "Sirius" Harry said before leading us towards the other side of the lake, where we saw himself and Sirius being attacked by the dementors, "This is horrible" Hermione said, I nodded as I pushed my hair back, "Don't worry. My dad will come" Harry said, I shook my head "No one's coming Harry" Hermione said, "Right there. You'll see" He said before he pulled out and ran to the waters edge, "Harry!" Hermione yelled as she went after him but I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"Expecto Patronum!" He yelled and a Stag formed and made all the dementors retreat, the spell faded and the past Harry fell unconscious, Harry sighed and turned to us and I nodded and smiled, "Not bad" I say as we made our way back to Buckbeak, he smiled "Are you going to become a Werewolf?" He asked mentioning the wound on my face, I chuckled and shook my head, "To become a Werewolf you need to be bitten by one in their full form. I was scratched" I say, he smiled and hugged me taking me back.

He pulled away, "You saved my arse, once again" He said making me shake my head, "I've told you that I will always fight by your side" I say as Buckbeak came over, "To the Dark Tower" I say as I sat behind Hermione and Harry, before Harry mentioned Buckbeak to take off, "You was right! It wasn't my dad I saw earlier! It was me! Does it make sense?!" He asked, "No. But I don't like flying!" Hermione yelled before Harry took us down make her scream as I put my arms in the air cheering.

We landed and I ran towards the cell that was holding Sirius, he gasped as he looked towards me, I gave a small smile, "Bombarda!" I yelled aiming my wand at the cell doors lock, it burst opened and he came out and looked me up and down, "You're Bellatrix's kid" He said, "Yep. Lovely to see you cousin but...we should go" I say before leading to Buckbeak, Hermione was at the front, then Harry, I climbed on and held my hand out to him and he smiled and took it as he climbed on.

We landed back in the courtyard and hopped off Buckbeak, "I'll be forever grateful for this, to the 3 of you" Sirius said, I sighed and went over to Buckbeak, Hermione came over next to me, "You should really get that treated before it becomes infected" She said mentioning the wound, I shrugged "Pumfrey will do it when we arrive back" I say before Sirius came over to us, "You really are the brightest witch of your age" He said to Hermione, she smiled and stood over next to Harry, I held Buckbeak still as he climbed on him.

"Trixie" He said, I looked to him, "Don't let your parents determine your future" He said smiling, I nodded "Don't get caught. I'll see you soon" I say as I stood back from them, he nodded "Make sure Pumfrey sees them scratches of yours" He said before taking off, I rolled my eyes before the clock began to chime, "Shit. Let's go!" I yell before we took off for the Hospital Wing and bumped into Dumbledore, "Well?" He asked, "He's free. We did it" Harry said, "Did what? Goodnight" He said before disappearing, I shrugged as we entered the room to see past us fade away, "How did you get there? I was talking to you there. And now you're there" Ron said, I raised an eyebrow "What's he talking about Harry?" Hermione asked, "I don't know, Trixie?" Harry asked, "Honestly Ron, how can somebody be in two places at once?" I asked as the other two laughed.

***

It was the last day and I was making my way to Lupin's office, "Trixie, come in" He said as he had his back to me, I raised an eyebrow "I saw you on the map" he said turning to face me and his face dropped a little, I looked at the map "Did I do that?" He asked mentioning the three scars across the top right of my face, I looked up at him and nodded slightly and he sighed, I went up to him and he cowered away from me, "Do not do that. It was my stupid fault for not backing down" I say, he looked at me and smiled "You remind me of someone" He said, "It better be someone good" I say making him laugh and nod.

"Who?" I asked, "James" he said, "Prongs? Harry's dad" I say as I laughed making him smile, "He was never one to back down from a challenge" He said making me smirk as I glanced down at the map to see Harry making his way here, "Talking of Prongs, his little one's on his way. I'll see you soon Lupin. Oh and sorry about your shoulder" I say as I went to leave, "Remus" He said, I stopped and faced him, "Either Remus or Moony" He said making me smile and nodded "Farewell Moony" I say before leaving his office.