Chapter 16

Trixie's POV

"Hey Trixie!" I heard Fred yell, I turned around to see him and George coming over to me, I smiled "Hello boys" I say, "So-" "Fred, look" George said cutting him off and pointing to some footprints that were 'magically' forming, I chuckled as Fred and George grabbed hold of Harry, who was underneath his invisibility cloak and dragged him to somewhere shelter, I followed and Harry pulled the cloak off him "What are you doing?!" Harry snapped, they shushed hum and handed him some parchment, "What's this rubbish?" He asked, "What's this rubbish? he says. It's the secret to our success" George explained, "We've decided that your needs are greater than our, George, if you will" Fred said, "I solemnly swear that I'm not up to no good" George said as his wand touched the parchment.

"Messers, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Maraurders Map" I read out, "We owe them so much" Fred said, Harry opened it "Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that's-" "Dumbledore, in his study pacing" George said cutting Harry off, "Does that a lot" Fred said, "So this map shows everyone" I say, they nodded "Everyone" They both said, "When your done with it, tap it and say 'Mischief managed' otherwise anyone can read it" George said before Harry left, "Freddie's wondering if you want to go on another date with him into Hogsmade" George said before running away from Fred's hand, I chuckled at his behaviour as his cheeks reddened, I smiled "Of course, I'll go on a date with you. It was so much fun last time" I say making a smiled beam across his face before he took my hand and lead me to Hogsmade.

***

"Is they anywhere else you'd like to go?" He asked as we left Honeydukes shop, I shook my head "No, I'm quite satisfied, once again, by our date Mr. Weasley" I say smiling, he returned it "Trixie! What are you doing with this blood-traitor?!" I heard Draco yell, "Shut your gob Malfoy!" Fred snapped, "Not very friendly, boys I think it's time we teach this traitor how to respect his superiors" Draco said making me scoff, "Hope you don't mean yourself" I growled as I pulled my wand out and pointed it at him, fear covered his face as he backed away into Crabbe and Goyle, "Oh come on, not scared of an innocent girl pointing a wand at you, are you?" I asked as a small chuckle passed my lips as they ran off.

Fred chuckled as I put my wand away, "You know I could of handled that myself?" He said, I nodded "I know but I wanted to have some fun, what I didn't expect was them to run off like little b*tches" I say making him laugh as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders planting a kiss on my head, "It was quite hot" He said and I felt heat rush to my face making me hide into my scarf, "Aw the big bad Trixie's blushing" He teased, "Shut up" I muttered shoving him slightly, he chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder "Let's go back to the castle" he said as we left Hogsmade making our way back to Castle.

We arrived outside the Great Hall, "Thank you for another wonderful date" I say, he smiled and nodded "Until the next" He said kissing my hand making me laugh, he stood up straight and I pecked his cheek making him turn red, "Indeed, Mr. Weasley" I say before walking to the Slytherin Common room.