Chapter 24

Trixie's POV
I walked into Defence Against the Dark Arts and noticed the last spot was next to Neville, "You don't mind do you?" I asked him, he shook his head and I sat down, "Alastor Moody, Ex-Auror, Ministry Malcontent, and your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" He said making me raise an eyebrow as he stared at me.

"When it comes to Dark Arts I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses they are?" "3 sir" Ron said, "And their names?" He asked, "Imperius Curse" Ron said and Moody demonstrated on an insect, "Longbottom!" He yelled as he brought the insect on to our table, "Another" He demanded, "Cruciatus Curse" Neville answered and Moody demonstrated that and seemed to be taking joy out of it bothering Neville, "Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him! Stop it!" I yelled as I stood up, he ignored me making me sigh before slamming a book on the table causing him to snap out of it.

"Perhaps you could tell us the last one, Miss Riddle?" He asked, stunning me from using that name instead of Lestrange, "The Killing Curse" I say glaring at him, "Would you care to demonstrate?" He asked, "No" I spat, he demonstrated on the insect "Only one person has been known to survive it and he's sitting in this room" Moony said as he stared at Harry.

***

"Trixie!" Someone called after me, I stopped and turned to see Neville coming towards me, "Neville" I say, "Erm...thanks...for stopping Moody" He said, I nodded "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry about what happened to your parents" I say, he looked at his feet, "It didn't involve you" He said, I shrugged "It was caused by my mother" I say as I placed a hand on his shoulder giving him a small smile, "I'll see you around Neville" I say before going to the Great hall and sat next to Hermione who was reading.

The twins ran in causing everyone to cheer, "Well lads we've done it" Fred said, "Cooked it up this morning" George said, "It won't work" Hermione taunted, so they came down to our level, "Oh yeah?" Fred asked, I nodded "And why's that?" George asked, I sighed "You see this? This is an Age line. Dumbledore drew it himself" I explained, "So?" Fred taunted, "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an ageing potion" Hermione finished off, "But that's why it's so brilliant" Fred smiled.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted" George said before they stood up on the bench, drank the potion and jumped inside the age line "Yes" They said and placed their names in before it back fired, sending them across the hall and changing into old men, "You said!" "You said!" They began fighting each other making me smile and shake my head, Krum came in and placed his name in and smiled at Hermione before leaving, "Looks like you're on an eye of a certain Dumstrang boys eye" I taunted, "Shut up" She said as she shoved me, I laughed before getting up and going over to the twins.

"Oi!" I yelled making them both stop and look at me, "What?" They both asked as they stood up, "Let's get you old men to Pumfrey" I teased before dragging them out of the Great Hall, "We should of listened to them" George whispered to Fred making me smirk, "No" Fred said making me raise an eyebrow, "Really? Who was it that told you it wasn't going to work?" I asked as we entered the Hospital Wing, "You" Fred said in defeat making me smile, "Exactly. Maybe next time you'll listen" I say before Madam Pumfrey came over to us.

"What's the problem?" She asked, "Ageing potion backfired" I say, she shook her head and sighed before taking them both to get treated.