Chapter 34

Trixie's POV
"Trixie!" Hermione yelled as she, Ron and Harry jogged up to me, "What's up?" I asked, "Come with us" Hermione said making me raise an eyebrow and follow them out of the castle, "Where are we going?" I asked, "Hog's head" Hermione said,  "You do realise this is mad. Who'd want to be taught by us?" Harry asked making me grow more confused, "Look on the bright side, you can't be worse than old toad face" Ron said making me smirk, "Thanks Ron" Harry said, "I'm here for you mate" Ron said making me chuckle.

"Who's supposed to be meeting us then?" Harry asked, "Just a couple of people" Hermione answered as she opened the door, "Lovely spot" Ron whispered and I nodded, "Thought it would be safer off the beaten track" Hermione said as we entered the back room, "You make it sound like whatever your doing is illegal. Wait, what are you exactly doing?" I asked, "Harry and yourself are going to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts" Ron said making my eyes widened, "Out of all people me? I mean not only am I a Slytherin but I'm Voldemort's daughter" I say.

"Exactly, who else would be better to teach alongside Harry than the 'Great Dark Lord's' daughter" Hermione said, I sighed as people began to arrive, "Just don't blame me when nobody wants to join" I whispered as I sat down, "Hi. So, you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One, maybe two, who've had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts" Hermione explained, "Why?" Someone asked, "Why? Because You-Know-Who's back you tosspot" Ron spat, "So they say" "So Dumbledore says" Hermione argued, "So, Dumbledore says because they say. The point is, where's the proof?" Someone asked, "If Lestrange could contact him. Or if Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed" Another said, I looked towards Harry and stood up.

"We're not going to talk about Diggory! So if that's why you're here, clear off!" I snapped, nobody moved, "Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asked, I nodded "Yes, I've seen them" Hermione said, "Blimey, I didn't know you could do that" Dean said, "And she killed a Basilisk with the sword in Dumbledore's office" Neville said, "It's true" Ginny said, "Third year, Harry fought off about a hundred Dementors" Ron said, "And last year, they really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh" Hermione said, "Wait. Look it sounds great when you say it like that but most of that was just luck. I mean, I almost died taking down the Basilisk because it's poison got into my bloodstream" I say as Harry stood up.

"We didn't know what we were doing half of the time, we nearly always had help. Facing stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake just try again tomorrow. But out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die in front of your eyes" Harry said before sitting down, "You don't know what that's like" I sighed sitting down, "You're right. That's why we need your help, because if we're going to have any chance at beating Voldemort" Hermione said, "He's really back?" Someone asked, Harry nodded and people stood up and wrote their names down on the parchment.

We made our way back up to with Ginny, Neville, Fred and George, "Right, first we need to find a place to practice, somewhere where Umbridge won't find out" Harry said, "The Shrieking shack?" Ginny offered, "Too small" I commented, "Forbidden Forrest?" Hermione offered, "Not bloody likely" Ron said, "Too scared Ronald" I teased as the twins chuckled at the side of me, "Harry, Trixie? What happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asked, I smirked "Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?" Hermione asked, I raised an eyebrow "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?" Ron asked making her laugh.

"Anyway, at least we know one 'positive' thing that came from today" I say, "What's that?" Harry asked, "Cho couldn't take her eyes off you" I smirked as Harry half-smiled, "Right, over the next few days we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice" Harry said, "And make sure wherever it is, there's no chance she'll find us" I say, "Will do" They all said.

***

Neville the genius found the Room of Requirements so we were currently using that for our lesson, we were currently practicing everyone's disarming spells, "Expelliarmus" Neville jinxed before his wand flew to the back of the room, I went and picked it up, "I'm hopeless" He sighed, I raised an eyebrow and handed it him back, "You're just flourishing your wand too much" I commented before demonstrating.

***

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really. So, come on, then, Trixie. Give it your best shot" Harry said, I raised an eyebrow "You sure about that?" I asked, he nodded, I smirked "Stupefy!" I jinxed sending him on to his back making me chuckle as I approached him and helped him up, "I did offer for you to do the spell on me" I say, he groaned and nodded "Next time, I'll take the offer" He said making me chuckle. Next up was Hermione and Ron, "One second" George whispered, "You're off" Fred whispered making me nod, "Stupefy!" Hermione said sending Ron on to his back before the girls ran to Hermione laughing, smiling and congratulating her as Ron made his way to us.

I noticed George handing Fred a couple of coins making me smirk, "Thank you" Fred said, "Shut up" George growled making me chuckle shaking my head, "I let her do that. Good manners, isn't it?" Ron said, I patted his shoulder, "Totally, cause you can beat Hermione in a duel" I say sarcastically before making my way over to Harry, "I didn't expect it to be that quick" He commented, "I know, I was expecting it to be shorter" I smirked making him smile.

***

It was our last lesson before the Christmas break and we practicing disarming on each other, "Expelliarmus" Neville said and disarmed Parvati making everyone stop and make their way towards him, "I told you, you weren't hopeless" I say patting his shoulder before making my way to the mirror which had a photograph of the Order of the Phoenix on, the list of who was in 'Dumbledore's Army', a photograph of Cedric before the first task and then a photograph of him, Harry and myself after the second task, I gave a small smile before turning to the group, "So, that's it for this lesson. Now, we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays. So, just keep practicing on your own as best as you can and well done, you've all done great" I say, they all clapped and said their goodbyes to each other before leaving.