“Hey babe.” He smiled and put the shopping bag on the counter as if he’d done it thousands of times before. It was like he was my husband or something. Oh god. No, I couldn’t think of that.

            I looked at him, “Thanks so much.”

            Harry took out a can of soup and started it for me. He took a pan out from underneath the stove and heated up the soup on the stovetop.

            “How are you feeling?” Harry asked turning around.

            “My stomach’s better… but I still feel sick.”

            He put his hand on my forehead then moved down to my cheek, “You’re still warm.”

            I loved how he did all this like we’d known each other forever. I mean, he bought me soup. Was that a sign that he liked me? Well I think he definitely did like me because he took time out of his schedule to make sure I was okay. What pop star would do that? Or maybe he was just trying to be nice… but he kissed me yesterday. Harry Styles kissed me.

            I nodded in response to him and he pulled me into a hug. I wanted to start crying again, but I held my tears back. My arms went around his waist and we stood like that, just holding each other. Harry rubbed my back and I calmed down a little bit. He kissed the top of my head and went back to the soup on the stove. It was heated up and he put it in a bowl for me. I sat down at the table and he sat across from me.

            “You’re so pale,” Harry whispered. His thumb stroked my cheek and I stirred my soup with my spoon, averting my gaze from his bold stare.

            I merely nodded and he took his hand back. He checked his phone. “I should get going.” He stood up and he could see the sadness in my eyes.

            “How long until you get back?”

            “Tonight, I’ll see you before I go to sleep, I promise.”

            I nodded again and looked back at my soup.

            “Hey,” he said softly. He used his index finger to tilt my head up towards his. He looked straight into my eyes. “Feel better.”

            I blinked and I stood up and got another head rush. I fell into his chest and hugged him anyway. I really was short compared to him. He whispered something but I didn’t hear. He let go of me and said a final goodbye. He walked out of my apartment.

            For the rest of the day, I either slept or watched TV. I hated being sick, I really did. You could never do anything fun. I sighed and rested my head on the couch. I was lying down on a pillow, trying to level out my headache. I kept watching the clock, but time seemed to be going slower than normal. When would Harry be coming? I decided to call Alyssa to get my mind off of my thoughts about him.

            “Hey!” she exclaimed when she picked up her phone.

            “Hi…” I replied slowly.

            “How are you?”

            “Sick.”

            “Aw, you want me to come over?”

            “If you want to…”

            “I’ll be there in ten minutes,” she said happily, “Hang in there.”