Morning

The next morning, I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID; Vince McMahon. I sat up in my bed and answered it. Hello? Ah, Good morning Ms. Marie. Good morning Mr. McMahon sir. How was your days off in Chicago? Oh, fantastic sir. Was a very good few days off. Fantastic, well I hope your ready to get back to work because I have a storyline in mind for you. Course Mr. McMahon, I'm always up for a match or new storyline idea. Fantastic, just stop by my office before the show tonight and we'll talk about it. Okay, thank you so much Mr. McMahon. My pleasure, see you tonight Ms. Marie. See you then, Bye Mr. McMahon. I said hanging up as Colt walked out of the bathroom. Who was that on the phone? he asked grabbing a shirt out of his bag. Vince, he wants to talk to me before the show tonight. Ohhh, someone's in trouble. Colt said looking at me with a smirk on his face. Psst, I'm not in trouble. I said laughing. He wanted to talk to me about a storyline idea. Oh. Colt said with a nod. A romance storyline or... I looked at him. I don't know, I mean...Wait. I said with a smirk. You're jealous aren't you? I said laughing. What?! Psst, no! I looked at him and laughed. He just rolled his eyes and walked back into the bathroom. I laughed and walked into the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal.