Phil's Apartment

We pulled up to Phil's apartment where we were greeted by his sister, Cheyenne. Miranda! she said running and hugging me. Cheyenne! I said hugging her back. What are you doing here? she asked pulling away from me. Hanging with your brother over here. I said pointing to Phil. Ah, gotta knock some sense into him huh? she asked laughing. That's the plan. I said laughing and I could see him glare at Cheyenne. We both laughed and she lead me inside with Phil behind us. I walked in and was attacked with wet kisses from their dog Roger (Made It Up Lol). Hey buddy. I said petting him. Phil walked in. Ey, paws off my girl Roger. I looked at him and laughed. Idk Phil, I think you got some competition. I said kissing Roger's head and petting him. Phil just rolled his eyes and I laughed. Ey Cheyenne, is Mom coming over today? he asked walking into his room. Yeah, she said she would be coming over. She'll be excited to see Miranda. Yeah I know. he said walking out of his room. Been awhile since anyone has seen her around here. he said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes. Yeah, stop being a stranger. Cheyenne said laughing. I looked at her and laughed. Hey, I can't help my busy schedule. WWE is alot of work. I said. I know girl, I'm just messing with ya. Cheyenne said laughing. Ey Cheyenne, I'm gonna take Roger for a walk Phil said grabbing his leash and putting it on him. Okay. Cheyenne called from her room. He looked at me. You wanna come? Walking on the streets of Chicago with a former WWE Superstar Hm...I don't know about that. I said looking at him. He laughed. Aw, is little Miranda scared? he asked with a smile on his lips. Hell yeah I am. I said with a serious face. He laughed. Come on, I'll protect you. he said grabbing me and pulling me outside. If I die Phillip...It's on you. He laughed and started walking.