Dinner With Colt

~FlashBack~ We pulled up to the restraunt and Colt jogged over and opened my door and helped me out. Thank you Mr. Cabana. My pleasure. he said grabbing my hand and leading me into the restraunt. We walked in and was greeted by a waiter. Hello Guys, do you have a reservation? he asked looking at us. Yeah, it's under Cabana. He looked at his list. Ah, yes right this way guys. he said grabbing menus and leading us to the back of the restraunt. He set our menus down on the table. This what you asked for sir? he asked looking at Colt. Yes it is, thank you. he said handing the guy a 20. Thank you sir. he said nodding at Colt and walking away. Colt walked over to my side and pulling out my chair for me. Thank you sir. I said taking my seat. He laughed and walked over to his side. I looked around the restaunt. I looked at Colt. How much this cost ya? Few hundred, don't worry about it. Colt, that's alot! I exclaimed. Don't worry about it, you're worth it. I smiled and looked at the menu. I was looking at my menu when something caught my eye. I looked to my left and saw Miles with a chick. My facial expression changed and Colt noticed. Ey, you alright? he asked looking at me. What, oh yeah I'm fine. I said looking at him then at the menu. Ya sure? he asked looking at me. I looked at him. Yeah, I'm positive. I said smiling at him as our waiter walked back. You guys know what you wanna order. Yeah. Colt and I both said and ordered our food. The waiter grabbed our menus and walked away. Ey, I gotta make a phone call. I'll be right back. Colt said getting up and walking away. I watched him walk away and looked back to see Miles sitting infront of me. I jumped. Surprised to see me? he asked with a smirk. Ugh, the hell do you want jerk? I asked rolling my eyes. Oooh, feisty are we? he asked grabbing my hand. I slapped it away. Wow, the hell is your problem? he asked looking at me. You're my problem. I said raising my voice. Woah, what did I do? he asked looking at me. Miles, I freaking loved you. We were together for years and you just went and cheated on me. I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. Babe, I'm sorry. he said trying to grab my hand but I pulled away. He sighed as Colt walked up. Colt looked at him and then at me. Who's this guy? he asked glaring at Miles. I whipped my eyes. That's my ex boyfriend Miles. I said looking at him. And he was just leaving. I said glaring at Miles. He smirked and got up. Happy Valentines Day sweetie. he said with a wink. I saw Colt glare at him as he walked away. He sat back down and looked at me. You alright? he asked. Yeah, I'm fine. I said as the waiter came back with our food. He set our plates down infront of us. Anything else I can get you guys? he asked looking at us. Nope, that's all for now man. Colt said looking at him. Alright sounds good, Enjoy guys. he said walking away. Colt and I began eating our food and talking amongst each other.