Chapter Twelve: Unexpected Turn of Events

3 months later after that Dream Team photoshoot.....

Thank you po. Salamat po. Maraming salamat po.

I have lost count already as to how many times I've said those phrases already to every person that I have talked to and congratulated me this evening. Right now I am currently in an appreciation dinner/thanksgiving party threw by the ABS-CBN management for the success of the latest Pinoy Big Brother season in which I was hailed as the Big Winner. All the people behind PBB are present here. Right from the staffs, crews and hosts up to the producers and ABS-CBN's big bosses. And of course all the housemates of PBB Lucky Season 7 of all three editions are here as well.

I have already been in this exact same party before but what is crazy is that I still feel overwhelmed and amazed realizing how big this show, Pinoy Big Brother, really is and the humongous number people who are working so hard behind it just to achieve what it has achieved today. The greatness of this program always leaves me in awe especially now, as I know that in my world that 13 years after I won, PBB is still airing and still one of the most top-billed programs of ABS-CBN. That is why I am very vocal about this one particular thing and I always say this to anybody who asks me-that I feel really proud to be a part of this show; that I am a product of PBB. It always gives me such pride in knowing that I came from a show that produced and still producing massive amount of overwhelming and amazing talents that the current showbiz industry of my world has today and I am pretty sure, will have in the future.

With that thoughts I can't help but smile to myself. I am feeling so nostalgic right now while ironically I am actually experiencing those events that I am exactly reminiscing as of the moment. It's just really funny. I took a sip of my lemonade as I shook my head at the situation's unlikeliness

"Maymay!" Out of the blue I heard someone shouted.

I looked for the person who called my name. A huge smile broke into my face as I realized who it was.

"Ate Jinri!!!!" I exclaimed.

Never wasting even a single second, I immediately stood up from my seat and bridged the gap in between us, meeting her halfway through actually because she's already running excitedly towards me at that moment as well.

"I miss you Ate Jinri!" I told her then enveloped her in a very tight welcoming hug.

"I've missed you too Maymay!" She retorted then kissed me in the cheek.

The last time I saw her was during the after party of the Big Night which happened exactly a week ago now. Just a few hours after that, I heard that she flew back to Seoul, South Korea directly to attend her scheduled professional engagements so we weren't able to bond more on the outside world just like what I and the other members of the Dream Team did in this past week. That's why right now I just feel so happy in seeing her again. I can say that Ate Jinri is definitely one, if not the closest adult housemate to me during my stay inside the PBB house so I am very much excited to spend more quality time with her and fulfill all those 'to do's' stuffs that we've talked about and planned while we are still inside the house.

"Ate ano na kamusta na? Daya mo eh umalis kaagad after Big Night eh." I mused with a pout. Just faking a 'tampo effect' obviously.

"Awww May sorry na. May photoshoot kasi ako the day after Big Night sa Korea kaya I went back on that day too. Sorry bawi na lang ako. Tara gala tayo saan mo ba gusto?"

"Sa Cebu Ate! Punta tayo dun gusto ko! Try natin canyoning, yung sinabi mo nung nasa loob pa tayo ng bahay. Yung dun sa mga falls!"

"Sure! Sige set natin sooner. Kaso ang busy mo na eh. May time ka pa ba? Artistang-artista na si Maymay eh! Ayieeee!" She teased.