Chapter Ten: Indecisiveness

It is almost only seven in the morning and yet I can see that everybody in this room is already acting so busy right at this moment. Currently I am here at ABS-CBN Studio 6 for the first ever PBB Dream Team photoshoot. Tomorrow the Dream Team (in which I am included) will be entering the PBB house again to start the final stage of the competition for the Big Winner title so I think it is only understandable that all of the preparations are aimed to be finished today for the smooth and successful kick-off.

To be honest I quite surprised at myself now because I am feeling a bit of excited at the very thought it. I even decided to come back here in Manila a day earlier that I am supposed to, to fully prepare myself for this. Never in my wildest dreams that I would be given a chance to enter that house as a housemate once again. It's really crazy as I think more of it.

Ako lang yata ang nakaulit....nope, ako lang talaga! I thought with a laugh.

So I guess I'll just make the most out of it. But of course while being very careful as well. If you know what I mean.

"Ateee Maaayyyy!!!"

My eyes automatically went to the door as soon as I heared that familiar squeal. Kisses is running towards me now with open arms and a huge smile on her face. Today we are supposed see each other again after our very first longest parting since we met inside PBB. I still remember it. We genuinely missed other like crazy.

"Kisses!!!!" I exclaimed in equal fervor.

I opened my arms and welcomed her with a tight hug while she kissed my right cheek in response.

The ever so sweet Kisses. Always living up to her name eh! I thought. Amused.

"Namiss kita sobra! First time natin magkalayo ng ganito katagal since pumasok tayo sa bahay." She muttered as soon as she released me.

"Oo nga eh. Don't worry sobra din kitang namiss." I replied with a smile.

"Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Te May! Yung gift ko sa'yo nasa car eh. Sorry ang laki di ko mabuhat. Pakuha na lang natin mamaya." She told me excitedly.

"Huh? Di mo mabuhat? Hala ano yun?" I asked, pretending on not knowing anything.

Of course I already knew what it is gonna be. A big violet teddy bear stuffed toy. Six feet tall to be exact. It is actually my very first time to receive such kind of gift. That luxurious I mean.

"Secret! Suprise yun. Basta matutuwa ka." She answered with a giggle.

"Ah teka yung akin kunin ko. Sandali ah." I muttered and then went to get my bag.

I didn't get that much of a hassle in buying gifts for my friends this time because I already knew what would I give to each one of them and where to buy all of it specifically. I guess I can say that that is definitely one great perk of this situation after all.

I went into the dressing room for my backpack. I left it there earlier when I arrived. I just took it and then went straight back to Kisses.

"Kisses." I called. I saw her talking to Ms. Abby (a PBB's staff member) at the moment.

As soon as she noticed me, she immediately excused herself and then walked over.

"Bakit kayo nag-uusap ni Ms. Abby?" I asked curiously.

I know that it is already none of my business to pry but I am only just genuinely curious. I didn't ask her about it 13 years ago, maybe because of too much excitement to give her my gift. So, I just did it now. Besides, I guess it won't matter as much anyway.

Di naman siguro yun major variable to drastically change the future noh?

"Ah wala. About lang yun dun sa Star Studio Magazine shoot natin. Lumabas na daw yung sample ng finished product kahapon. Sinabihan nya lang ako na magbibigay daw sya ng copy mamaya kung gusto natin makita." She explained.