48: Just To Say

Alia

I laid on my bed staring at Cory as he had his face glued to my flat screen amazed at the game like a man.

“Come on Brenden! You know you can throw better then that, no fucking dropped balls! He rooted and I couldn’t help but to laugh shaking my head.

Just thinking about how much Cory was missing football and showing it now it made me a little sad. The way he stood amazed at the game literally yelling at his teammates knowing that they needed some motivation. He missed the game and as much as I know he had to go back, I didn’t want him to. The fact that I had to go months without him being there to support me and the baby.

“Oh this team is barely making it, Cory smith needs to just pop out from the back and make a miracle for this team.” The announcer said and he sighed.

“Man I can’t wait till I get back to Gainesville cause the dudes is suffering without me.” he said sitting straight on the bed and I sighed making him turn around.

He knew I was upset because raising a child on my own was hard.

He climbed over to me and kissed me softly on my lips making me smile.

“I love you,” he smiled stroking my cheek then held my hand, “When I go back everything I do is for you and the baby and Alex. At first I was just doing it to keep Alex happy and proud because I kept this football thing ever since I was four years old. Now my life is added with you and the baby and nothing will stop me now. Nothing at all.

I looked at him raising my brow at him and he mashed his lips against mines and he stuck his tongue in my mouth licking my teeth.

“Ew nasty!” I yelled pushing him and he smiled licking his lips, “What the hell was that?” I questioned and he burst out laughing.

“Girl please, you love that tongue!” he confidently said puffing out his chest making me laugh and he smiled giving me a hug. Then she looked at me and smiled, “I love you and I know that tonight will be out last night together but even when I’m not standing in front of you I already miss you mentally baby. You the best thing that that ever happened and that’s never going to change.” He kissed my forehead, “You got me?” he assured and I nodded my head.

“Lets just make sire that football and family is your main priority baby.”

So yeah this is a filler chapter and i'm only going to accept the lucky number 7 comments because its been weeks since i have even put up a chapter! please vote, comment and share to friends! - Camisha ♥