26: In His Arms

*Alia*        

After being disrespected by my sister, I stayed another night at the house ignoring her any way that I can and trying not to whoop her ass then by around four pm I was leaving Miami and back at Gainesville around nine. I was more exhausted and all I wanted to do is fall right on my bed and sleep and dream of better days.

I started to make my way into my dorm to see Cory sitting on the porch step and he got up and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and helped me inside.

“So how the hometown doing?” he asked and I looked at him and shook my head as I walked inside.

“Problems after problems, its like I shouldn’t have left in the first place if I knew it was going to get this damn bad.” I said and I looked at the living room as there was a romantic setting from rose petals and pillows all over the floor in front of the flat screen TV. He really went out to be honest.

“Then you wouldn’t have met me, plus I got your favorite movie playing,” he said and my face literally brightened and I was smiling from ear to ear.

Not that much people knew what my favorite movie was and it was all the House Party movies. I just couldn’t get enough of it, I watched it twenty four seven.

“House party?” I questioned and he showed the DVD.

I quickly ran into his arms and kissed him on his cheek, I really needed that at the moment, some laughter.

He put the movie in and I sat on the pillow and he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

“I like this, we should do this more often.” I said and he handed me the bowl of popcorn and I took a handful and dropped it on my lap and started eating.

He looked at me and burst out laughing, “What?” I said my mouth full of popcorn.

“You couldn’t just eat from the bowl then dropping it on your lap, it’s weird.” He explained and I rolled my eyes.

“Honey you have met your dose of weird, you’ll get used to it.” I said and he slightly chuckled.

“I guess your ex didn’t get used to it.” He suddenly said and I looked at him.

I mean I knew Chaz was coming to play football at this school but he was going to damn far with approaching Cory.

“What did he want?” I asked he took popcorn from my lap.

“We; he was wondering if I could hook him up with you, since I am his quote UN quote teammate,” I literally choked on the popcorn and laughed.

Even of me and Chaz were the last people on earth, I still wouldn’t have messed with the bastard, and he is way out of my ball park.

“And what did you tell him?”

“That her new boyfriend wouldn’t really like that especially when the first game of the season is coming up.” He explained and I started to laugh, “ok really all I said was that I’m your boyfriend nothing about the first game cause I want that between me and my boo.” He pulled me closer and kissed me on my forehead, “with that being said, you want to come and support your man at his first college ball game?”

I got up and sat on his lap straddling him having all the popcorn falling on the floor and we both ended up laughing.

“So what do I get from attending this game?” I asked and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Mhm, I mean you already got me, what else can you ask for?” he said and I laughed and put my head on his chest.

I couldn’t get enough of him even after horrible days.

So another chapter updated quick! I know you guys love Cory and Alia’s relationship! So this chapter needs 20 comments and I will update and also check out my new story Eye of the Tiger and comment on how much you like the story and please vote on this story and Eye of the Tiger