31: Game Day

Alia

So right now it had to be the biggest day for Cory because it was his first game as a Florida Gator. I mean he looked nervous, I mean every time someone mention the game then he will go ape shit.

“I mean you that nervous?” I said and he looked at me with a face and sighed.

“Baby it’s my first game, realize that my career starts today like professionals come and see me-”

“and other players,” I added, “your just a freshman Cory, people look at you but at the same time they looking at the seniors too cause they trying to go pro themselves,” I explained and he stared at me and sighed turning his shoulder.

I know he was upset but I was being real as hell. People were mostly looking at the seniors but when it came to guys like Chaz and Cory who literally topped the charts in football some people kept their eyes on them for all four years of being at UF.

I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “you’re going to do fine, I know it plus I’ll be there to root my baby on front and center,” I smiled and he literally pulled me into a bear hug.

“I love you so much,” he said and I looked at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Ditto.”

My room door flew open and Zamara was standing right there in a cheer outfit looking more than cute.

“So you ready for the game?” she said cheering up and down like some child, but hey she was a cheerleader.

“Yes, I’m trying to have some alone time bye!” I said pushing her out and she literally pushed me and came back in again.

“Well damn you could say please but um Cory, Chaz said something about being bad, I don’t know if he was talking about Wale or something but he did look angry as hell.

Cory just started laughing out loud and we both looked at him and laughed like why he was laughing.

“Why the hell you laughing?” Zamara asked and I stared straight at him.

“Me and Chaz got into a little altercation on and off the field, I say it like it is nobody disrespects me or my baby,” he said and I looked up at him and smiled.

My man actually fought for me, I really cared less about Chaz talking shit about me especially Chaz, just the fact that Chaz said something and Cory fought for me meant something.

“Aw Cory protecting his girl that’s sweet!” Zamara grinned from ear to ear like some delusional cartoon character.

Cory grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close, “Anybody who disrespects me, my girl or anyone that I know will get rocked,” he explained and I looked at him and kissed him softly on the lips and smiled.

“Thank you baby,” I smiled and he got up looking at the time and kissed me on the cheek.

“Alright I’ll be there in a few minutes,” Zamara said.

“Alia please be exactly where you sit.”

I gave him thumbs up and he walked out the door.

Cory literally got me front row seats to the game and always reminded me almost every damn minute to please be there because it was important to him.

After being escorted to my seat, the first thing that I saw was a bouquet of roses sitting there with my name on it and I smiled. This dude was literally a fool; he was literally the best boyfriend a girl could ever have.

I sat down as people around me smiled knowing that what he did was the cutest thing in the world.

“Welcome everyone to the first game of the gator season,” the announcer said and I looked over at the field and saw Zamara getting it in with the other cheerleaders, then the team came out and I immediately started screaming out Cory’s name waving all crazy and he looked my way and gave me a captains salute and I gave him a sailors salute and smiled, that’s my baby.

The crows was roaring so damn loud, I know that people who lived nearby was hearing this and had no choice but to watch the game. I sat there as they got ready for kickoff. Cory was standing on the sideline right now but I know he was going to get put in the game sooner or later. That’s my boo.

Right when the other team kicked the ball and right to catch it was Chaz. As much as I wanted to just sit there and hope that he gets sacked but he was on the same team as Cory and I did believe in Karma. I cheered and Chaz made it close to the end zone and I nodded my head.

“Now the coach will bring in new freshman Cory Smith, who’s going to bring in this touchdown,” I heard the announcer say and I started cheering.

“That’s my baby!” I yelled as he headed on the field ready to play and got into position.

I stood up the while time as the whole damn stadium roared in excitement as they started their play. The quarterback got the ball and immediately thrown it and Cody caught the ball and I ended up screaming at the top of my lungs as he made the touchdown. He pointed his finger to the sky as the announcers talked about Alex and how he was someone very much important to him. Damn it was my baby’s first touchdown of the season. The while team celebrated for the touchdown then I could see Cory running over towards me and literally jumped on top of the railing and took off his helmet and handed me the ball. I’m not going to lie, I was blushing so damn hard I looked up and could see my face plastered on the jumbo tron which made me smile even harder. I took the ball and gave him a kiss as he smiled jumping off the railing and back to his team.

I just hope this aint going to happen every game day or every touchdown that he made.

si basically since i have just started my college semester the chapter is short, i know please dont tell in the comments that its too short, i know, just bare with me. please vote and comment, 20 comments and i'll upload.

p.s: i have deleted rich kids, high card and drug harmony 2 only because i have had a big ass writers block for all three maybe because i havent been writing the chapters on paper like i used to but to anyone who was reading any one of the stories i am very sorry! - camisha ♥