Answers to the Questions!

I really don’t want to waste no time on answering these questions, sorry if I took long, I was focusing on other things like… The Sims! I’m addicted. but yeah with the questions. Lol.

1.      What character do you feel most attached to when you’re writing?

-          a character that I feel connected to is actually not a character in Reality Check, I think I connect to two characters and that Legacy (the main character in Legacy) and another character Athena (A story me and lolipopmix wrote together) I click with Legacy every time I my guy mode gets into me and with Athena, I really connect to her because she was totally like me, it was more of this independent I could take care of myself without a man type of attitude.

2.      Is it hard when it comes to writing from a boy’s perspective…how do you do it because I find it hard.

-          Writing from a boy’s perspective is actually easier to write from than a girl. I guess I been around so many guys than girls that I picked up on what they do on a daily basis. Also when I have to write from a guys pov, all girly thoughts are thrown out the window and I get my boy mind on, no more Camisha, for that maybe hour that I am writing. Got to get my inner man out lol.

3.      What happened to Alia’s little sister and her brother?

-          Ok as far as Alia’s little sister it was just a part that I actually included in the story for no  reason and I do regret that I even put it in there in the first damn place but whatever I guess it was its destiny. As far as her brother, he is still co-parenting with Janet, they are not together (For now lol)

4.      Cory, are you mad you got Alia pregnant? Do you blame her for getting cut from the team?

-          *Cory* Am I mad? No, I guess what she said was right, the baby is a blessing and I shouldn’t blame it on her pregnancy. Part of me does blame her for getting cut from the team, I really don’t know how this semi pro shit is going to go on. Shamar is a dude I can’t really put all my trust in as a coach. I’m doing this for her and the baby and Alex. That’s all,  I don’t make it then I don’t make it.

5.      So her brother has custody of Cymphonique? Since her mama in rehab, and then is she getting out?

-          Yes, Dre has custody of Cymphonique. Yes, shay is still in rehab but will be getting out soon, all details on her will be in the Legacy story. As far as Shay’s life, it is going to be in Legacy to basically get her outlook on life after rehab which I know you guys are going to like.

Whelp, five questions, it aint that bad or whatever lol. I am going to get writing with the next chapter and hopefully I could put it up on Wattpad tonight, and yeah I said I was going to put it on arguing with myself but I decided to make that just for advice and topics only. In the comments, what story are going to read after Reality Check 2???