60: Early

Alia

Just looking at him made me feel some type of way. Should I even let him in after what he made me go through? Or should I sit and listen to his plea and complaining? I was torn just after looking at his face after the while that I haven’t seen him.

Cory stood in front of me, looking straight into my eyes as if he was already trying to explain with me.

“Um can I come inside?” he asked and I looked at him up and down and sighed backing away from the door letting him in.

He walked in and took a seat on the couch and I closed the door walking over to the walking chair and sitting down as my protruding stomach poked out at him. He just continued to stare at my belly somehow trying to figure out what was going through my head and what I was thinking. I really hope that he knew what was going on because I was beyond pissed, I couldn’t even focus on my life and the baby’s life at the moment because I was so focused on Cory and what Cory was going to do with football and his future, I just care about him too much.

He sighed and looked up at me, “Um, I don’t even know what to say.”

I looked up at him and sighed, never great with words at all.

“If you don’t have anything to say, you can leave.” I said and he looked at me and sighed.

“What’s wrong with you Alia, can you let me speak at least once?” his voice choked through his words, “I don’t even know what to say, I’m barely great with my words but I’m going to try.” He sighed, “I have went through so much in life and I don’t know if things went from good to worse or worse to good you know. I lost my brother but I met you, I lost my football scholarship but got awarded another chance to be playing in the semi pros. There is just one thing that really put the dark cloud over my head and that was a man just randomly coming towards me and saying that I am his son and Alex is my brother. That hurt me so bad Alia. I had to sit there and found out that my father was banned from my mother and to find out that I had an older brother who was also my best friend.” Tears started to stream down my face making me even tear up myself; I quickly wiped my tears with my arm taking a deep breath,

“I—I I don’t know what to say,” I said and he looked up at me.

“Say something, something to show that I am actually getting through to you.”

The room turned quiet and he was just staring at me waiting for a response. There was so much that I wanted to say.

“I never knew that this was going to happen, you think that your world came crashing down after I got pregnant? My world came crashing down ever since my dad kept on having these roller coaster problems with his health making me come back and forth from Gainesville to Miami to the point where I had to leave and go to FIU. Then I got pregnant? Cory, you hurt me when you said that this pregnancy changed everything, that literally told me that you barely cared but I was still there supporting you through everything. You would barely have that semi pro gig if it wasn’t for me grilling you twenty four seven!” I snapped and he looked at me like he was seeing a monster.

“Calm down Alia.” He said slowly getting up and I looked at him confused.

“I’ve been calm for so long to the point where I cant breath and I cant speak correctly cause I have been holding it in for so long! Cory I am hurt!” I yelled then suddenly felt a sharp pain on my side making me wince in pain.

“You okay?” he questioned and I slowly nodded my head moaning in pain. The sharp pain suddenly came again making me hunch over and he came over rubbing my back, I looked down in between my legs looking at the water puddle that formed on the carpet and looked at Cory.

“Its too early.” I cried in pain and he looked at me in total shock not knowing what to do, “Go upstairs and get Amy, now!” I said taking deep breaths and he nodded his head running up the stairs trying to get Amy. I just sat there taking deep breaths and crying because it was only six months and the baby was ready to pop out. Pain was starting to hit my lower back it felt like pressure was coming in for me.

“Baby!” I cried like a baby taking a deep breath and already could hear his coming down the steps and held me into a hug.

“Its going to be okay baby,” he said and kissed me on top of my head.

“Alia deep breaths honey I’m here for you.” My dad said and I cried shaking my head.

“Ok Alia you are going to have to get up honey,” Amy said and I looked at her crying.

“No I cant it hurts, it hurts!” I cried and she looked at me with pleading eyes then held my hand.

“You are going to be fine, I’m here your father is here and Cory is here. Nobody is going to leave you behind you hear me?” she assured and I nodded my head, “Ok on the count of three, Cory I’m going to need you to pick up Alia marriage style cause I know she’s not going to be able to walk because of all the pressure, me and her father will help get some weight off of you.” She explained.

I just sat there crying trying to pull through for me and my baby but it was too much pressure, I blacked out.

Well This Took Time....My Life Is Hectic! But Anyways New Chapter 20 Comments And I'm Already Starting The Next Chapter! Please Vote, Comment And Share To Friends! Thanks To Anyone Who Stayed Since Chapter One I Appreciate You Guys So Much! - Camisha ♥