4: Full Custody

*Dre*

So I had five hundred for Cymphonique, and a thousand for the twins Jayceon and Kayceon. My three beautiful kids, Cymphonique Taylor Myron, my daughter and Jayceon Terrell Myron and Kayceon Tyler Myron, my twin sons. Cymphonique mother, Shay was a big ass gold digger more than I could ever think of. Me and her had Cymphonique due to misuse of a condom. As for Jayceon and Kayceon, their mother Janet was in the army and just got back and does the reserve for the sake of them. Me and Janet was cool, we never argued or anything, everything was fine between us, but with Shay everything was more than wrong as I was trying my best not to hurt her because I still wanted to see my child.

Me and my girlfriend broke up due to the fact that she couldn’t handle me having two baby mommas and three kids, so now I lived a single man life. I really cant help the fact that it happened, yes I made a mistake. I made my bed and I have to sleep in it and that is exactly what I am doing. My three kids are always on my mind and I try my best to give them the world, and be a great father.

I pulled up at Shay’s house and already saw the red cutlass parked out front meaning her boyfriend/fuck buddy/pimp whatever he was, was here. His name was Drew. He was a crooked ass drug dealer that worked with the cops which was so ass backwards. He always thought that he was better than me and got way more money than me which was more than a lie.

I got out the car and proceeded towards the door and knocked then waited.

“Cymphonique what the fuck I told you about that damn crying?” I heard shay yell and I sighed.

I banged on the door harder and then the door opened and I was greeted by a cloud of smoke and it smelled more or less like weed. I rushed into the house to see a group of guys smoking and Shay laid out on the couch half naked and Cymphonique crying in front of the TV.

“Shay what the fuck you doing?” I yelled picking up Cymphonique.

My daughter had asthma and keeping her in here could have killed her.

Drew got up and I pointed my gun at him.

“One move nigga and I’m blowing your shit off.” I never cussed nor took my gun out in front of my kids but Shay blew me other with this one.

He sat down and I made my way to Cymphonique room and saw some random ass dude knocked out on the floor. What the hell was this drown mad doing in my four year old daughter’s room.

“What the fuck?” I mumbled walking around his body then kicked him straight on the chest.

He rolled over holding his chest, groaning.

“Get the fuck out of my daughters room!” my voice boomed and Cymphonique buried her face into my chest, I knew she was scared.

He got up tripping over himself and groaning.

I started to collect a few of Cymphonique clothes and a few toys just to last her for a few days. I would make a mental note to buy her some more clothes, toys and anything else to have because Shay wasn’t taking care of my child correctly and I wasn’t going to leave Cymphonique here around these random dudes Shay bring over, because I didn’t want Cymphonique getting raped and me ended up killing Shay, Drew and whoever try to rape my baby girl. Once I was done, I made my way out the house no even saying a word and putting Cymphonique in the backseat. I got in the front seat and started up the car. I started to drive to Janet’s house and go talk to her.

“Cymphonique?” I said trying to hear front her.

“Hmm?” she answered and once I got to the stop light I looked back at her.

“You got your pump?” I asked.

“Mommy threw it away.” She said and it was like my angry meter boiled over.

Her mother threw away an asthma pump that could keep her alive, only fucking Shay could do that bullshit.

“Why Cece?” I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

I was highly upset and angry as fuck right now, I just drove to Janet’s house in silence, and I really wanted to shoot this bitch in the head.

Once I got to Janet’s house and I saw Jayceon and Kayceon playing out on the lawn and I got out and opened the back door and Cymphonique got out and ran over to her big brothers Jayceon and Kayceon hugging them so tight. It was rarely when these three got to together but now since now that I have Cymphonique, she was going to see her big brothers more often.

I walked over to Janet as she sat there on her computer and I came over and kissed her on top of her head.

“What’s up?” she asked and I smiled.

“Nothing much, I had to take Cymphonique away from Shay, you know that girl had her boyfriend and some other niggas smoking around her?”

“Cymphonique has asthma right?”

I nodded my head.

“I mean right now I feel as if it is best, you know you could take care of your baby girl.” She said and I nodded my head.

Janet had to be a savior to me right now; sometimes I wonder why I cheated on her with Shay. Sometimes I regretted what I did, and I know she is still mad at me for everything even though I didn't love Shay, Cymphonique was the most best thing that happened to me, because growing up, my father wasn't really that around. Yeah, he came around a few times but I felt like he wasn't there all the time. With Cymphonique, I lived everyday for her and I lived everday for Jayceon and Kayceon, those are my kids.

"Daddy look!" Jayceon, Kayceon and Cymphonique said coming over with a little butterfly in a jar.

"That looks good yall, show your little sister what you got in the back." I said and they both nodded their tiny heads and held their little sisters hand and walked inside the house to show the bikes I got for both of them.

I truely lived for  my children and it made it better than three kids from different mothers could have this deep connection and never get into a single argument.

So How Is Everybody Liking The Story So Far? Is It Good, Great Or Horrible, Please Be Honest! Now Since You Read From Every Person POV Who Is Your Favorite? And Who Is Your Least Favorite? I Hope You Love The Story, Please Vote And Comment And The More Votes And Comments The More I Post Early! - Camisha ♥