3: Acceptance Letter

*Alia*

I woke up this afternoon more or less sick to my stomach and still pissed off that Chaz did that bullshit to me with hoe hoe Heather, the bitch that I hated the most. And this dude knew that I hated that jackass of a chick but he goes and kiss her out of all bitches. Really, I just wanted to stay in bed and relax, Mr., Street Chef was going to call me but I could stay in bed and do that too. Ok, maybe I should go out a little bit, I needed to, I couldn’t be depressed over Chaz overbearing ass, and his new hoe of a girlfriend.

I got off my bed and put on sweats and a tee shirt and walked out of my room into the living room and outside the house downstairs to the mail wall, maybe I would get some good news from University of Florida.

University of Florida was my dream school and I’ll be damn if I didn’t get accepted because I worked my ass off to go there. I mean I wouldn’t be upset if I didn’t go there because University of Central Florida was my second decision but I wanted to go there for real.

“Alia.” I heard a voice and knew exactly who it was, fucking Chaz.

I turned around and smiled just shaking my head thinking to myself, why in the hell did this dude even come to me,  I aint got time for his bullshit, especially his.

“What you want Chaz?” I questioned with my hands crossed leaning on the wall.

“I wanted to say sorry.”

I burst our laughing and shook my head, was he serious? I aint have time for this I’m sorry shit to be honest, I was more or less starting to feel happy without him, well a little.

“Look Chaz, I aint got time for your bullshit to be honest, I’m grown, I don’t have time for this and your games, we are graduating in a week, and I’ll be damn if your ass want me back, cause I for sure don’t.” I said with the rudest attitude ever.

He grabbed my by my hand and squeezed my wrist so damn hard, and I looked at him like he was fucking crazy, I know this dude is not holding me like that.

“Chaz, what the fuck! Let me go!” I yelled and he grabbed my body and held me close.

“Just fucking listen to me man!” he yelled in my ear forcefully and I looked at him, I never ever seen him this way at all, it literally scared the living shit outta me.

“Ay Chaz, what the fuck you doing bruh!” I looked up to see my brother Dre getting out his car and walking over to us.

Thank god, my brother was here.

I snatched my hand away from Chaz and stepped away.

“Look I just want to talk to Alia, nothing bad aight.” Dre laughed and looked at Chaz; he already knew that I was a little upset with this dude anyway.

Dre was like my older brother by like two years, he was my fathers child and somewhat of a best friend to me. I talked to him about everything whenever the time was right; he was my right hand guy. Even though he dropped out of school when he was sixteen and started living on his own, he always told me to stay in school and do what’s best for me and our family. I know he didn’t want me to end up like him, two baby mommas and a girlfriend, no job but selling weed, he didn’t want my life to be like that at all.