14: Saving It For Him

*Alia*

            One day here and dudes were already so damn close to me it creeped me out. I mean was into a few dudes but college dudes were just ugh, I really wish that they would bounce the fuck back. Like the dude earlier who took more than forever to let me pass him in line, the whole time I stared at him and he was looking at me like I was some chick he knew and no doubt about it I did not know him at all. No doubt about it, he was cute as hell and I wasn’t going to lie, I had a few ticklish moments looking at him.

            I walked into my dorm and saw mostly all the girls, when I got here a few hours ago, I was already close to most of them who was more than cool.

            “Hey Fat Fat!” Daphne said and I smiled walking over to the girls who were all sitting together in a little circle.

            They gave me that nickname ever since I opened my suitcase that was only made for snacks, and until them Fat Fat was my name.

            “What’s up?” I asked sitting Indian style beside Zamara and she smiled.

            “So we were looking at the new football players of the team and seeing who we would have in our dorm rooms,” another girl names Shay said and I shook my head.

            On my way here I decided not to deal with these damn football players because they was some cheaters, they all claimed to love one but was fucked by many and I couldn’t deal with it. After Chaz I knew that I was done with niggas like him.

             I leaned back and sighed, I didn’t really want to listen to this but I had no choice, I didn’t want these upperclassmen girls thinking I was something else and didn’t want to be part of the festivities.

            “Okay football player number one, Mr. Patrick Lentz,” Daphnee said and I looked at the picture, he was white with auburn hair, not really that cute to me.

            “No,” all of them said and I smiled.

            “Okay, number two, Chaz Tubbs. Mhmm is he fine or what?” I looked at the picture and rolled my eyes looking at Zamara. She knew I was feeling a little bad about even seeing the boy’s face in the first place.

            “Girl he is fine, no wonder he is number one in the country,” Stacy said and gave a slight moan, it really made me a little uncomfortable just seeing the girls go fucking gaga over the guy.

“What about you Fat Fat, I know you got something to say about Mr. Fine ass Chaz, cause I know I would fuck the ish out of him,” Daphnee said and I looked at her.

“We dated long time ago, you don’t want him trust me,” I warned and all the girls looked at me in awe like did I really talk to this dude and date this dude.

“Well next person is…Ohh Mr. Cory Smith. He aint that cute,” Stacy said and I looked at her.