Chapter 21: Papers

*Dre*

Once I let go of her lips it felt like new life came over me to be honest. Like my old life was coming back to me. I loved her so much I had to make the commitment about being dedicated to her and her only. I knew what my heart wanted and it’s her.

“So what you saying are real?” she asked and I nodded my head and she nodded her head in agreement.

“Its going to take some time but I guess I could try again.” She smiled and I gave her a tight hug and she burst out laughing.

I slowly let go of her and could see a beautiful smile that I haven’t seen in years.

I touched her cheek and smiled.

“It feels good to see that smile again.” I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

“Boy calm down and stop tripping.” I laughed and saw a red Toyota Camry pull up, the cars had tinted windows and I couldn’t really put a touch on whose car it was. I even looked at Janet and she too was trying to figure out who was in there.

“Go inside,” I told Janet and she got up and hurried into the house.

If anything I wanted my kids to be safe.

Once the door opened and I saw the face, I stood up, it was freaking Shay.

She stood there looking like a total wreck, her hair was looking more than horrible and her clothes seemed like she borrowed it from a run down stripper.

I walked down the steps to her.

“Shay you need to go home man.” I said calmly trying to keep my cool and keep my distance from the car.

“Let me tell you something, if you don’t give me my child you are going to regret that you walked down them damn steps.” She threatened and I looked at her and raised my brow.

“You are trying to send a fucking threat to me?” I said and she laughed.

“It aint no damn threat honey.”

She snapped her fingers and Drew and his boys came out the car. I scanned around trying to find some sort of defense but I was left empty and I wasn’t even strapped up.

Drew ran past me trying to get into the house and I tried to jump on him but his friends got me.

“Man what the fuck you doing Shay!” I yelled angry as hell trying to pull from their grip.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I heard Cymphonique yell from the top of her lungs and I tried my hardest to pull through. Tears were starting to flow from my eyes like waterworks as she beat on Drew’s back like the soldier I raised her to be.

He finally got into the car and I ran after him and they held me back. She got in front of me and showed me a piece of paper.

“I have full custody of my daughter and you have no visitation rights, so if anything you try to come to my home I’m not even going to call police I’ll let Drew and his boys handle your ass, got it?” she said and I didn’t say a word, I was too devastated to say something.

She just threw the papers in my face and got in the car then his friends slammed me real hard on my back and I was left there looking at the sky.

It happened all too damn quick and fast. This girl literally got a court order from me seeing my one and only daughter. It was too surreal.

I just lost my one and only daughter and I could never see her.

so i have uploaded yes it took some times but im going to start college and work is always a burden but im trying my best to write a chapter during my work breaks, Remember 30 comments and i'll upload!!! - Camisha ♥