9: My Angels

*Alia*

*Two days later*

I haven’t heard from Street Chef in a while and it truly scared me. Not a single tweet was tweeted after the line went dead. Maybe he was no longer interested in me and just stopped talking to me. I felt cheated and wasn’t in the mood to be talking.

I sat in bed and looked at the laptop as good morning tweets flowed through my mentions. I hardly wanted to talk to them, my only concern was him. I have never in my life been this worried except for my family.

I sighed almost closing my computer and then got a notification and I smiled.

@69StreetChef: @MoreThan_Tweets Good Morning Girlfriend

I smiled and opened the laptop fully.

@MoreThan_Tweets: @69StreetChef morning J you been missing in action.

I clocked on his profile and there revealed a picture of some guy that said RIP Alex Heller in all white letter with September 17, 1992 – May 24, 2010. I looked at the last tweet.

I lost my best friend/brother two days ago, I really with that we graduated together and talked about our future

I went down to the next tweet.

I can’t eat and can’t sleep it’s just been too much on my heart RIP Alex H. I miss and love you.

It was like my heart was going back to when my mother died. I couldn’t ear not sleep without thinking about my mother and everything that she did for me. It was more than hard to deal with that someone you known for so long have went up to yonder.

I looked down and saw that Street Chef was calling me.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Wassup?” he said, his voice groggy and deep. I could tell that he lacked sleep.

“Nothing much, I’m sorry for your lost,” I said slowly.

“Its okay, it’s sorrier for a certain someone else,” he said and loudly yawned.

“You need to sleep and eat though,” I asked and he scoffed.

“I’m cool, I aint sleeping until Alex is sleeping in peace.”

I sighed, I remember when I said the same thing to my father and he told me one thing.

“Not sleeping and not eating aint going to do nothing but make you go crazy.”

He sighed, “And how you know that?”

“My mother died a year ago, she could have been seeing me walk across the stage this year and go off to my dream school,” when I started talking memories of her ran through my head, “When she passed away, I didn’t go to school, eat, sleep or even talk to anyone. I was mute, I made my life a living hell because of that,” now I had to hold in the tears because talking about my mother sent chills through my body.

“You okay?” he asked and I took a deep breath.

“Yeah, it just always hits home. But enough about me, my dad always said that even though that person is gone doesn’t mean that person is gone in their heart. They wouldn’t want your crying, they want you to smile and live life,” I explained.

“Thanks for the advice, and I will actually sleep for you mama,” I giggled and smiled.

“Your welcome.”

“I am sorry about yesterday though just seeing my friend hanging from a noose, I had to help him.”

My heart strained when I heard that his friend actually committed suicide and took his life. It killed me so much to hear this due to the fact that I was a victim to attempted suicide. Sometimes it makes me remember that it was yesterday.

It was only a few hours after the funeral and people were starting to leave the house and was more of an emotional wreck. Just thinking about everything made me go crazy in my head.

I remember calmly walking into the kitchen and looked at the knife set as it looked at me. I wasn’t thinking about what would happen and the consequences. I just couldn’t be in the world, I couldn’t take it.

I ended up reaching over for the knife and slitting my wrist. I fell delusional and my body was weak and I sat on the kitchen floor.

“Oh shit!” I could hear Dre’s voice and a hand unclasped my hand from the knife then taking a rag and covering my scar, “Alia, you can’t do this to yourself man!”

I cried, I couldn’t stand being in this world because I missed her. Just realizing what my mother would say to me if she was there made me snap out of it because I knew for sure that she didn’t want to see me like that.

“Its okay now hearing this,” I looked down at the scar across my wrist, “But you can call me back after you at least tae a nap for your girlfriend,” I joked and he gave a little laugh.

“Alright I’ll sleep, maybe I’ll dream about you and it will be a fairytale.” I smiled.

“Okay bye,”

“Bye girlfriend,” I ended up laughing then hanging up and thought about my mother.

Graduation was in less than three days and decided to make a trip to Mount Sinai cemetery. I threw on some  jeans and a black tee shirt then pinned my hair up in a messy bun then grabbed my car keys hopping down the stairs and out the door. I got in the car and started up the car and started driving to the cemetery then stopped at a corner got a few flowers then drove to the cemetery.

I got out the car with the flowers and walked to the middle of the field where my mother’s tombstone was. I looked down and sat criss cross on the grass.

“So I brought you these mama, I know how you don’t like flowers brought on the corner but you know my situation,” I smiled and touched her name trying not to break down then reached into my purse and took out my graduation and prom pictures and taped it to her tombstone, “I really wish that you were here, daddy cried about eight times the night of prom blamed it on eyelashes in his eye,” I giggled  then sighed looking around, I hated death, “ well there is this guy names Alex and I think he just met you guys up there, watch after him and watch after me, Aziza, Adia and especially dad.”

I got up and kissed my hand and put it on her tomb then walked back to the car. I know my mom would listen and keep Alex under your wing, she did for me for almost 18 years.

Well I Wasnt Going To Upload This For Another Few Days Buuuuuuuuuttttttttt I Love You Guys Soo Much And The Chapter Came Right To My Hand After Posting The Last Chapter. So How Do You Feel About Alia Past And What She Did? Please Comment And Vote, You Know I Love The Feedback! And No Please Update Comments Because I Hate Those, No Offense To Those Who Say That..... But Again Vote And Comment Comment Comment, Imma Switch It Up Just Today.... 15 Comments And I Will Upload!