28: Worried

Chapter 28: Worries

Alia’s mother looked on as her husband laid in his hospital bed holding her youngest child hands and she smiled.

“Oh what am I going to do with you Max?” she said to herself and smiled.

She was very worried about him especially about him letting his sickness get the worst of him. Both of them totally believed about till death do they part, they agreed on that. Either he passed or she passed first, they would move on with their lives and find new loves and that’s what she was determined to do as an angel and that was to find a woman that Max and the girls will love.

“I can’t have you live this world alone with just your daughters Hun, they won’t be there forever.” She said to herself then panned to her multiple candidates. It was going to be hard to find someone for the man that she first fell in love with but she was doing it for his happiness.

Cory

I know that me and Alia spent the while night watching movies and she ended up dropping right on my lap sleeping not like a baby but a damn caveman, it was a problem, but it was cute.

I first went to practice at four and by seven I was in the kitchen cooking her breakfast from pancakes to sausage links. I went to dorm and set the table and smiled.

“Ooh breakfast!” I heard a voice and saw Zamara racing down the steps, “Mhm damn a women’s heaven!” she said taking stacks of pancakes, toast and sausage and I just stared at her and shook my head as she walked out.

Do black people always want food that aint theirs? Damn.

I sat down and looked at the itty bitty breakfast that was left and sighed dropping on the dining room chair and put my head down. So much I did to be ruined.

“Good morning baby,” I put my head up and looked at that beautiful face just natural no make up at all.

She kissed me softly n the cheek and started giggling and shaking her head I looked up at her puzzled.

“What’s so funny?” I asked and she smiled.

“Zamara ran through here huh?” she asked and I nodded my head and she smiled, “She always does that, breakfast is her guilty pleasure,” she giggled.

“No wonder she took most of it.” I joked and she smiled sat on my lap and kissed me softly on the lips. I couldn’t help but to smiled like a little kid on a Christmas day.

“I love the breakfast baby, I appreciate it. I’m surprised you are up from practice.” She said and kissed me again, “But I have to go study with Rallo,” I raised my brow and thought about it

‘You mean Rallo from calculus?” I asked and she nodded her head eating some of the breakfast.

I knew about Rallo, he was a Theta what I call a stomping boy and I knew that he was them flirting type of dudes and to be honest I didn’t want him to take what  was so damn precious away from me.

So I Updated It Aint That Long But I'm Writing To Make It Longer!  15 Comments And I'll Upload I Just Hope Yall Understand From The Author Statement About What To Say And I'll Update Faster! Love You Guys! - Camisha ♥