17: All Good Things Come A Long Way

Charisma 

After a few years of drama, I could finally say that my life has made a full turnaround. Things happened from losing a loved one then to gaining another but now I'm happy. I have a boyfriend who I cared about and beautiful twins that are the love of my life. 

This morning was one of the mornings where it was a quiet morning. Devin took the kids to the park and I spent the morning on the couch reading in another book called Secrets of a Gangstress. Little Dream gave a little kick as I really got into the book, shocking me out of no where. Yup, I was pregnant with my third child. Dream Thompson, the third edition to the family and yes another boy. somehow Devin's sperm couldn’t come up with a girl. As far as this pregnancy goes, Devin didn’t have a clue that I was pregnant. We had sex like any regular couple and I did everything else I usually do but a little since this has to do with a child inside me. 

I rubbed my stomach and sighed suddenly getting a phone call from Alia. 

"Yes honey," I answered. 

"Charisma," she said straight forwardly. 

"What happened A? College being a pain in the ass?" I questioned and she giggled. 

"No, I'm just stuck a little with someone, you know," I sighed. 

"Alia just go and talk to the boy, its sad enough that you got him thinking that your somewhere in that school when you are, just do something." 

"I don’t know Charisma." 

I suddenly heard the door close and I looked to see Toya and Kemarc, bringing in the kids which had me wondering where in the hell Devin was. 

"Where's Devin?" I asked as Demetri and Cordell ran into my arms. 

"He had to talk to someone about something, no stress," Kemarc said and I sighed. 

I didn’t know what it was about and I wasn’t going to think about it, his business was his business. 

"Did he tell you what time he's coming home?" I asked and Kemarc shrugged his shoulders. 

Now I was feeling sick and wanted to throw up again but even more than before. I rubbed my stomach vigorously trying to calm down and not let this pregnancy and Devin stress me the hell out. 

"Charisma, you okay? you been so to yourself for the past few months," Toya asked solemnly taking a seat by me. 

I really didn’t want to tell them before Devin but since he wasn’t here I had to at least talk to one of my friends and tell them the good news. 

"Well I wasn’t going to tell anyone until after I told Devin but I'm pregnant." 

The room was struck with silence, both Kemarc and Toya's mouth agape. 

"Are you serious?" Kemarc questioned and I nodded my head. 

Toya just pulled me into a meaningful hug like I was going to die or something. 

"Toy, stay here, I'll be back in an hour." Kemarc said rushing out the door so quickly that it was seconds and the car was out of the parking lot. 

"So how long are you?" Toya asked smiling from ear to ear. 

"About three months." 

her eyes widened like saucers. 

"You kept this from us for three months...no you kept this from Devin for three months?" 

I rolled my eyes and sighed, she really didn’t know half of the story. Devin spent countless days coming home late either tired, pissed or both. Half of me thought that he was getting back into the drug game which was going to be my main idea on it. He had two kids, one of the way and a girlfriend, I didn’t want to get put into danger at all. 

"Toya, I hardly see him anymore, how in the hell am I going to tell him?" I questioned. 

she shrugged her shoulders and I shook my head. Obviously I was right. 

"You just have to tell him even if it means to call him during his work hours." Toya pitched and I sighed. 

I really didn’t want to call him but I had to sooner or later. 

I Updated I Feel Accomplished Too, Plus I Got A Few More Ideas That I'm Typing Up Right Now! How Do You Guys Feel About Seeing Charisma Again? How Do You Feel About Her Being Pregnant With Baby Dream??? Remember 20 Comments And I'll Update!!!