44: The Only One

Alia

This morning I cooked the best breakfast I could ever make for Cory, well after everything that happened last night I really didn’t have choice plus I cared about him. I cooked his favorites, fluffy waffles, fried chicken and diced watermelons, which was really a true stereotype with him, all three items.

I carried the breakfast into the guest room and sat it on the counter then sneaked under the covers with him and kissed him softly on the neck.

He groaned and opened his eyes smiling from ear to ear, “Good morning.”

I smiled from ear to ear and kissed him softly on the lips and smiled, “Good morning sleepy head, I hope you know what time it is.”

He closed his eyes and sighed wrapping his arms around me and kissed me on the side of my neck, “To be honest, I don’t really care all I care about is being here with you and the baby, I’m so happy just to be down here, away from the drama, and the football.”

“Well I’m happy that you feel that way but I got you some breakfast,” I said getting up and smiling from ear to ear and put the plate on the bed.

He sat up and looked at the plate licking his lips already aiming for the waffles.

“Damn baby, you done made your man’s favorite! You know I love you right? Right cause I say it a million times just to make sure that I’m telling the truth,” he explained and I just burst out laughing.

“I know and I love you too babe.” I rubbed my belly softly and he put his hand over mines and I smiled.

We looked like a big ol family and I loved it.

“So maybe I could get a lil something something from my baby since I always give you that smile.” He said and I raised my brow and kissed him softly on lips and he shivered then we both burst out laughing.

“As much as I love to, your girl has been slaving over this stove like crazy.”

“Well come eat breakfast with me, you made breakfast for me and we going to eat this together, this is our morning.” He said and took his fork and took a piece of the waffle and fed it to me.

“It actually tastes good babe!” my eyes widened just enjoying the fluffy taste of waffles then grabbed the fork from him and took another bite.

“Whoa I thought this was my breakfast?” he questioned and I laughed.

“You mean us right? See I knew you were going to do this so I made my own plate anyways. So I’ll go out and eat in silence.” I said and got up.

“Hold on,” he took the tray out of his lap and walked over to me and got on his knees. I was praying that it wasn’t what I thought it was.

He kissed my belly and rubbed it softly, “A moment in her tummy, a lifetime in our hearts.” I looked at him and smiled, “and you honey, I love you yet again.”

I blushed looking down at him and he smiled getting up and kissed my forehead then continued eating his breakfast. I swear I loved that man so much.

Charisma

I haven’t heard nor spoke to Devin ever since the big argument that we had. He hasn’t picked up not a single call or even talked to the boys ever since he left, half of me is really thinking that it’s over.

“Mom?” Cordell said walking in my room and stood in front of me.

“Yeah.” I picked him up and sat him on the bed.

“Where’s daddy?” he asked and I looked at him and sighed.

“He’s on a trip for a while, he’ll be back,” I kissed him on the top of his head, “Just know that your father loves you and Demetri more than anything, he wouldn’t leave you guys unexpectedly, okay?” I explained and he nodded his head then hopped off the bed.

I just looked Cordell and smiled, that was truly his father’s son, the way he acted and carried himself, that was his son. Cordell was more of the confident type he showed that he could conquer anything if he put his mind to it; he made the craziest goals but ended up getting through more than others. As for Demetri, he was like me unpredictable you couldn’t really know what was coming next with him because he wanted it to be that way; he spoke his mind a lot to despite the consequences that came after it. Now if Devin left, all I had to remember him is his sons.

“Hey is your mom home?” I heard a familiar voice and quickly shot up from my bed.

I done told them boys not to open the door for anyone.

I ran out the room to the living to see Pee Wee and Mac standing there in front of Demetri and Cordell.

“Demetri, Cordell go to your room right now.” I said and Cordell looked at me then Pee Wee and Mac making a nice mental note. They both walked to their room and I looked at Pee Wee and Mac reminiscing about the situation that happened a few years back, “What you want?” I asked and Mac laughed looking at me.

“We can’t make a nice little visit to our favorite little, well grown woman now? And you’re pregnant again? Congrats.” he questioned and I raised my brow.

“No now get the fuck out my house.” I said walking over to the door and he grabbed my roughly on my arm.

“Listen here bitch, I came here for one thing and one thing only and that’s my fucking money, your fucking boyfriend doesn’t have much time and instead of killing him I might have something else in mind.” Mac threatened and Cordell came out of nowhere with a baseball bat heaped over his shoulder.

“Move from her!” he yelled from the top of his lungs and Mac looked at him smiling.

“Man get your little ass back in your fucking room!”

“No bitch!” Mac looked at him and tears already started forming around my eyes.

“For real, Pee Wee hold this bitch real quick.” He said and Mac’s heavy hands was replaced with Pee Wee, “Who the fuck you think you talking to?” he said towing over him then gave him the hardest punch across his face.

“Stop leave him alone!” I yelled while Mac laid all the punches that he can on Cordell and even taking the bat and beating his senselessly to the point where his face was swelling up.

“Let him go! You’re going to kill him!” I yelled and he suddenly stopped.

“Man lets fucking go,” he turned to me, “Remember tell your man I want my money or you going to have a miscarriage.” He said then walked out the apartment with Pee Wee behind him.

I locked the door and quickly ran to Cordell.

His eyes were closed shut, “Oh god, Cordell come on baby please wake up, please!” I sobbed.

I took my phone out my pocket and called Devin and as always it went to voicemail, “Devin, Mac and Pee Wee and Cordell. Just please answer your phone!” I sobbed then hung up calling 9-1-1 next.

Welp! That's The End Of Chapter 44 And After 20 Comments I Will Go To Chapter 45!!!! So You Guys Think Devin Is Going To Show Up At The Hospital Or No??? Please Comment, Vote And Pass It Around To Fans Who You Think Would Like To Read This For The New Year!!! See You Guys In 2014! - Camisha ♥