23: Getting It All Out

Devin

I sat in the living room and looked at Charisma as she did things around the house as if she wasn’t pregnant, and it made it even more agitating that she still haven’t told me. Almost three days past and she didn’t say a word about kids. It really got me angry to the point where I wanted to break something but I was going to keep my cool. I could already tell that almost everyone else in the hood knew that she was pregnant except for me.

I sat back in the chair as Cordell sat beside me playing with his little toy gun that I brought him.

“Cordell go inside the room, I need to talk to your mom real quick.”

“Ok.” He said and hopped off the couch and ran into his room.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen to see her hunched over and rubbing her stomach, I already knew that position and that was the baby kicking. Charisma was never the type to get used to a baby kicking, she really hated when the twins did it because it was double the trouble.

“So how the baby coming along?” I asked creeping up behind her and she looked at me, wide eyed like she saw a ghost.

“How you know?” she asked and I looked at her.

She should already know that telling a secret to someone like Kemarc and Toya is dumb as fuck. They never kept secrets at all.

She sighed and looked at me, “You were so worried about whatever is going on in your business, you totally forgot about your family Dev.”

I took a deep breath and leaned on the counter looking at Charisma and started wiping my face, I hated this sometimes but right now I have things going on.

“Charisma I just have some business things to handle and I don’t want  you guys to get hurt, that’s the plan with us, for you guys not to get hurt and now that we have another child we really have to keep you safe.” I explained and she sighed.

“Well you could keep us safe but all I want is for you to be there during this pregnancy with no problems. Devin I want this to be different from the first time, you know that you are the father we could finally do this the right way.” She said and I smiled.

She was right, the first time it was all a surprise I didn’t know if it was my baby or that other nigga baby but I had faith and took Charisma any place that she had to be. This time it was sort of a surprise but I could actually be prepared for everything and she could get what she always wanted…that ring.

 So I Finally Updated It Took A Few Days But I Got It Through!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember 20 Comments And I'll Upload!!!!