50: Pop Off!

Cory

So I sat there in silence as they literally ripped me and Brenden about being star players but not living up to the ability of being a star player. It pissed me off, it made me angry and the last time I was angry was the day Alex was put six feet under but this was another type of angry.

“We do support both Cory and Brenden education wise but when it comes to football me and Coach McCain realize that we do want the best for every player.” Dean Jones said and I couldn’t help but to sit back and laugh.

“Man this some bullshit,” I said shaking my head and everyone looked at me as if they were surprised to hear such a random obscenity from me.

“Cory how do you feel about this?” one reporter asked and I raised my brow at him.

Shit, if I was going to be kicked off of the team, I wanted to be kicked off with a fucking bang.

“How I feel? Its bullshit, its crazy how I picked this school out of maybe seven others and this how the fuck they do me and these other players. I have a child on the way and I’ll be damn if I leave my family alone for a whole damn season without checking on them.”

Coach and the dean looked at me in awe but I hardly gave two fucks about it.

“Mr. Smith, like we said it-”

“It’s what? You humiliate literally every player instead of talking to them in private but no you sit there and get your corporate faces on telling good players that they have been kicked off man!” I got up flipping the tables and throwing chairs because I was going to try to leave with a bang.

“I’m done!” I walked out of the room with almost all of the reporters walking behind me.

“Cory what is your next move?”

“Do you plan on just studying at University of Florida?”

“How will you support you and your family?”

I turned around giving them a look that if they even got closer to me, I was going to realize where I’m from and where I’m from is vicious. I didn’t want to get caught with not a single case from these thirsty reporters.

They stopped and I continued my way to the dorm ready to pack my shit and go, it was too much to handle in the first place. Now I was starting to side on what Alex was saying. I went to University of Florida for Alia not for me; I totally forgot about the football part, I over thought everything on love which messed me up.

“Damn kicked off the team huh?” I heard as I walked inside of the lobby of the dorm and turned around to see Chaz laughing, “You got some nerve boy,” he chuckled and I felt the anger come over me.

I took my hand and grabbed his neck pinning him to the wall, I stared at him, my nose flared full of anger.

“I’m going to tell you something, I never liked your ass and I’ll be damned if I let you fucking get to my head today aight?” I questioned and he looked at me in total shock, “I don’t think you heard me, am I clear?” I asked and he nodded his head making me let go.

Anyone who stood in that lobby didn’t stay a single thing, I just walked inside my room and starting packing my shit, everything ran through my head from my first day here to now.

I looked down at my phone to see that my mom called about six times and my agent about four knowing that they may have both seen the mental breakdown that I had on national TV. I had to call my mom first; I knew that she was upset.

“Cory Smith, I send you off to college and you get a girl pregnant?” she answered and I sat on the bed with my head down.

“Mom, I know I haven’t told you but a lot has been going on,” I argued and she chuckled.

“Oh boy Cory, you need some closing honey. I know you are upset about UF doing this but that cant stop you honey. I may be upset but you have a child honey and you can’t give up on him, don’t be what your father was, and take responsibility. Yes, this may be a roadblock in your life but god got something big planned baby real big just take your time honey. I want you think, if that means switching school then so be it just make the right decisions this time because I have your back honey.” She explained and I smiled.

I actually had one idea in mind but it was going to take some big help to make my mom take part in it.

So I updated! I'm not going to be picky so 10 Comments and i'll update! Also my friend made a wattpad and his name is @IvanDavon aka the erotic prince, please follow him on wattpad and on facebook to read Green Eyed Monster, its a story that you can really sink yourself in, especially if you love Green eyed Jamaicans, tell him i sent you! Alright loves, next chapter will be coming more than soon!