49 - Kick Off

Cory

The drive back to Gainesville was a quiet one; to be honest I really missed Alia and everything that she was about. Just the thought of leaving her alone to take care of the baby really worried her because I know that stress was going to overcome her and she was going to have the most worst mental breakdown. I didn’t have her all the time because of the game but I was going to try to talk to her every single time that I could get no matter what I was going to support her.

Right when I got to the campus I had to head to the stadium for a team interview I knew that it was for the past losses that they have been getting.

As I walked to the entrance of the stadium I already saw Brenden standing there suit and all with the rest of the team as if this was some serious interview.

“Damn Wassup, what’s going on?” I said giving him daps, basically it was only me, and him and Zamara there as support and around two other players not even the whole team.

He just looked at me as if it was something wrong. I didn’t even bother to question coach about it but it seemed like it was something I wasn’t going to like.

“Alright the media is waiting for you inside,” Someone said walking outside to us. Brenden looked at Zamara as if everything was done for him and I felt the same about myself.

I just walked inside and sat at the table as everyone already looked at me as if they seen a ghost but I wasn’t going to trip.

I sat towards the end and coach on the other side as Brenden sat beside me and every other player sat wherever then the session started.

“Good morning, lets start with the questions,” Coach question and one lady stood.

“This is for Cory Smith, where have you been for the past three games which all resulted in a total loss?” she asked.

I stood up in my seat and looked at her leaning to the mic, “I understand that the team has been going through some tough times but I did have personal endeavors having a child on the way but I did support while being out of town.”

“So does this explain why University of Florida has dropped you and other selected team members?”

 So I'm not going to ask for comments for this chapter but i would appreciate if you would... Also please follow my friend  @IvanDavon  he has this great story called the Green Eyed Monster which is more than a great story it really sucks you in the first chapter, so please fan him! thank you guys - Camisha ♥