34: Forget the charges

Dre

I decided that I wasn’t going to fucking kill Shay but I was going to have an adult to adult conversation without fucking arguing. I felt lost without my daughter, I mean yeah I had Jayceon and Kacyeon with me but my daughter really had my heart.

I pulled up at her house and already could hear the loud blasting of music bursting through the window and the front door which was wide open.

I walked in the patting my side assuring that I had my piece on me because shay had times where her “friends” didn’t understand shit.

I walked in and saw Shay different from the times that I would usually see her, her skin paler than before, she was completely doped out, her eyes lacked sleep and it smelled like sewage in here.

I sighed and walked pass her into Cymphonique room to find some man cuddled up on her bad and I couldn’t help but to smack the fuck out of that nigga then grabbed him by his shirt and looked him straight in his eyes, I had to look at the man I was going to kill in his eyes.

“I find her hurt in anyway, your ass is going to the down low niggas, got me?” I said and he nodded his head.

I let go of him and he sped right out the door and I walked around her room searching under the bed for Cymphonique.

“Cymphonique,” I said and looked around the room for her until the closet door opened and I saw Cymphonique standing there with her teddy bear and a big ol bag of chips.

I ran over to her and gave her the tightest hug that I can and kissed her on top of her head.

“You’re okay,” I gave a sigh of relief and smiled then thought about Shay then picked up Cymphonique and got to the car and helped her in, “I’ll be right out okay, you see anyone and I mean anyone you honk that horn ok?” I demanded and she nodded her head.

I ran back inside of the house and went in the kitchen and filled a bucket full of cold water then walked over to her and just looked at her literally high as a kite as I hovered over her body. I thought to myself, how was I attracted to that? Never in my life I would be trying to wake up my doped out baby momma.

I threw the water on her and she snapped her eyes open and was breathing heavily.

“What the fuck!” she yelled and I raised my brow.

“Wake the fuck up and put some shoes on, we taking a ride,” I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

“So what, you could take Cymphonique from me to be with that bitch Janet?” she questioned and I took out my gun and cocked it.

“Like I said, get the fuck in the car like for real Shay,” I threatened and she stared at me terrified and I grabbed her house keys and led her out and walked to the door then locked it behind me.

I grabbed her by the arm and threw her into the passenger side and put the door on child lock just incase she tried anything dumb. I got into my side and started the car. I looked over at Shay and she had multiple needle shots in her arm which was inflated from the constant times she may have itched them.

I shook my head and drove straight to the rehab center in pure silence and once I got to the center she stared at me and raised her brow.

“So what you-”

“Shut up, you going to go to rehab and come out clean, you want to be a mother to your daughter then clean your fucking self and you could come back. You know your daughter almost got raped while you were in the next room fucking high? Let me tell you something I don’t know the beef with you and Janet but that shit stops now you have to realize this me and you never had a relationship, we fucked around and did some things resulting in Cymphonique I don’t regret having my daughter at all but if you going to be a bitch and not let me see my own daughter then I might as well take it to child services and show them how much my child has been neglected in your home? Tell me another thing Shay, how fucking long Cymphonique has been in that fucking closet eating chips or taken a bath? You neglecting my child Shay and I don’t appreciate that, if you wasn’t her mother I would have blown your fucking head off,” I sighed thinking about everything and I got out the car and walked over opening her side of the door. She got out and looked at me, “You are the mother of that child, I may hate the fuck out of you but at the same time I care for you, forget the charges and fix your life.”

She looked at me and walked over to the door.

I know she could do it.

Just A Filler Chapter! I'm Not Really Going To Be Focusing On Dre Like That So Dont Talk About How Much You Want To Hear From Cory Cause I Know, 20 Comments And I'll Upload Loves! - Camisha ♥