7:A Family Outing

*Dre*

After hanging out for a while at Janet’s house I decided to treat my three kids and baby momma to Chuck E. Cheese. I been going through shit already with Shay, and to take my mind off of it I might as well treat them to something to see smiles on my babies faces.

“You know you aint had to do all this?” Janet said waving a French fry at me then I playfully snatched it and ate it.

“I know but I like to see smiles on my kid’s faces. Jayceon and Kacyeon is my backbone and little Cymphonique is my heart, plus they don’t get that much time together, well now they are,” I explained and she nodded her head.

I just stared at her; so many things ran through my head with Janet. She looked at me and smiled then took out her phone and started texting.

“Who you texting?” I questioned and she looked at me and laughed.

“Its none of your business Drayden,” she said and I chuckled. This girl actually threw out my government name and it was hardly when my government name was said unless I was getting arrested or talking to my mother and my mother hardly called me that.

“Why you like calling me Drayden?” I leaned on the corner of the booth and put my seat up on the chair.

“Because that’s your real name and it’s cute,” she smiled slyly and I cracked and smile and leaned back.

“Ok Janet Jackson.” I joked and her face suddenly turned serious and I started laughing. Karma got kicked right back at her.

“Don’t start nothing you cain’t finish Dre.”

I laughed and she rolled her eyes and continued back to texting.

“I’m playing girl,” I put my hand on her arm and she looked at her arm then me. Usually Janet would be aiming for the next knife to stab me with but this time she didn’t even stop me this time.

“Daddy look!” we quickly hid our hands under the table and Cymphonique was standing there with a bunch of tickets in her hand. We only were here for an hour so I knew that she didn’t get that herself.

“Cymphonique who gave that to you?” I asked.

“Jay and Kay,” she smiled from ear to ear and Janet smiled and shook her head while texting. I reached over and took the phone and stuff it into my pocket.

“Dre!” she said reached over and I blocked her.

“TiTi Janet can you hold these?” Cymphonique asked.

“Please?” I added and she looked at me.

“Please?” Cymphonique corrected herself and Janet smiled.

“Ok, we’ll see what we can get,” she said.

Cymphonique handed her the tickers and skipped back to her brothers.

“Give me my phone boy,” Janet said and ignored her and looked over at the three rascals as they played on a game to tall for them.

Jayceon picked up Cymphonique and helped her to get her hands on the controlled as they played, I couldn’t help but smile.

“She really loves her brothers,” I said then turned to Janet and her face was still screwed up, still mad about her phone, “Fix your face, you looking real ugly right now,” I joked and she rolled her eyes then turned towards the kids.

“I know Jayceon and Kacyeon care about her a lot. How about Kacyeon fought a little boy at the park because he called Cymphonique ugly?” I laughed and leaned back, obviously that’s my son.