Chapter 159

The sound of the alarm going off made me whine as I fumbled around the bed to try and find the phone to turn it off.

Ashton groaned next to me as well but I saw him open his eyes and sit up a bit.

"No time to waste, we have to get ready, the lady who's doing the segment will be in here in like two hours." I went to get out of bed but he pulled me back.

"Kiss me first?" He smiled angelically and I rolled my eyes before giving in and kissing him.

"Mmm, now that's a way to start a morning." He hummed when I pulled away and I quietly giggled at him before finally getting out of the bunk.

Gracie came out after a few minutes holding Sprinkles up in her arms and Ashton took the puppy and Bear outside to walk them while I carried Gracie around.

Luke, Michael, and Calum stumbled out after a minute and pitched in to help make breakfast.

Everyone quickly ate except for Gracie who was still eating when I sent the boys to make their beds and get ready.

Luke and Michael cleaned up the bathroom while Ashton cleaned up the back room and Ender washed dishes for me while I changed clothes.

I slipped into a black sweater and the black skinny jeans that Ashton loved.

I fixed my curls and applied make up before spritzing on some perfume.

"Gracie, Ender, go get dressed please!" I called into the front room and they did as I said. I began to clean up the front of the bus, trying not to trip over the two dogs laying on the floor.

"Mommy, can I have orange juice?" Gracie came out to see me and she had on only pants and no shirt.

"Gracie, what are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Pants." She answered.

"Go put on a shirt sweetheart." I chuckled.

"No shirt." She frowned.

"Yes shirt." I replied a bit firmer. "Or do you need me to get Daddy."

Her eyes went wide and she ran back to put on a shirt.

She came back with a dress instead a shirt so I re-dressed her before making her a sippy cup of orange juice.

I then had Ender make his bed before I made Gracie's and then mine and Ashton's.

Everything was then clean and ready for the GMA people to arrive.

I was then relaxing on the couch next to Ashton when he passed me his phone.

"The floors are done." He smiled and I looked through the photos Ann had sent him of out new wood floors.

"Wow." I grinned. "I love it."

"Me too." Ashton laughed.

"They already painted as well?" I then asked.

"Yeah, they took the old floors out and painted then put the new ones in. Now they just have to stain the cabinets and put in the new appliances and countertops."

"Oh it's going to look great." I kissed his cheek.

Not a few minutes later there was a knock on the bus door, and we all stood up, Ashton leading me over to answer the door with him.

To my surprise, an entire camera crew was outside and Ashton welcomed them in.

Gracie, the shy child she was, backed herself into a corner, and then looked at me, silently asking me to come over to her.