Chapter 145

"Mommy, play makeup!"

Gracie had been asking to play with me ever since we had gotten back to the hotel after dinner.

She had wanted to play dress up, dolls, hide and seek, animals, and now makeup.

Of course, I couldn't say no to her and she and I played while Ashton got on his laptop for the first time since we had arrived in Paris.

"Okay, let's play make up." I smiled at Gracie and she clapped her hands as she skipped behind me while I walked to the bathroom.

I got my makeup bag and she wanted to carry it back to the bedroom where Ashton was set up on the sofa.

We sat down in front of him on the floor and I opened my bag to look for brushes and lipgloss.

"Ah, are you two playing makeup?" Ashton asked, and I looked up to see him looking at us over his computer.

"Mhmm." Gracie nodded at him.

"What have your work emails said?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you about it later." He sighed and then closed the laptop. "But for now, I think i'll hang out with my two girls."

I smiled at him as he set his computer to the side and then sat down on the floor with us.

Gracie had a blast as I did her makeup. I would only touch the brush to the makeup lightly before applying it to her skin so I would barely be putting the actual makeup on her.

She chose which eye shadow color she wanted and I put a little bit on before letting her have just a dot of lipgloss.

Ashton took pictures of me doing her makeup and then it was time for her to take a bath which she was not ready to do.

"No!" Gracie whined and tried to run but Ashton was one step ahead of his little girl and reached out to grab her by the waist, pulling her back.

"Why are you running from me?" He moved his head down so he could look at her.

"No bath." She shook her head.

"I know, but once you take a bath then we can have dessert and cuddle." He said to her and she smiled. "Now give me a Darcy kiss."

She gave him a kiss and he let her go so she could run back to me.

I took her in the bathroom and began to draw her bath when she came up beside me and hugged me.

"Mommy, you take bath with me?"

"Sure." I kissed her cheek.

I helped get Gracie out of her dress and then set my clothes on the counter as well before getting into the bath with her.

She and I made shapes out of bubbles for a few minutes before I brought her over to lay with me.

She rested her head on my bosom and I began to stroke my hand up and down her back. She was sleepy and I could feel her drifting off.

There was a quiet knock at the door and I looked up to see Ashton there. I smiled at him and he took that as a sign to come in, so he walked up to the side of the bath.

"Shes tired." I placed my hand on the back of her head.

"Yeah, she's had a long day." He placed his hand on top of mine. "It's cute when she lays like that."

Gracie moved her thumb to her mouth and Ashton and I softly laughed.

He went to take a picture and I moved my arm so you couldn't see my breasts and kissed her hairline as Ashton took a few photos.