Chapter 164

Harry's PoV:

My car turned into the back venue lot where the buses were, seeing the bus where Carter was right in front of me.

The car rolled to a stop as my driver had to give my name to the security guard and then we kept going forward until we reached the bus.

When we stopped I got out and began to walk to it.

Today I was picking up Carter to take her to St. Barts for a photo shoot.

It would just be her and I on an island for two nights. Perfection.

She had been a little upset when I had called her the day after she got back to tell her about it and that we would be leaving the next day, but she said she understood.

I know she had just got back and was with Ashton, but I wanted her with me.

I stepped up to the bus door and knocked before walking in.

Two suitcases were next to the door and I could smell fresh baked cookies.

Ender was sitting on the couch and rolled his eyes when he saw me. That brat hated me. It was obvious from the first time I met him.

"Car!" I called out and I heard the sound of rushing footsteps and instead saw Gracie come running out from the back.

"Uncle Harry!" She grinned and ran up to latch onto my legs.

"Hey Gracie." I bent down to hug her.

I then heard more footsteps and looked up to see Carter and Ashton walking in.

Carters hair was pulled back in a ponytail, allowing me to see her flawless face even better. The jeans she wore left nothing to my imagination and a white sweater hung off her loosely.

Ashton had a hand on her back and I felt my muscles tighten.

"Hey." I stood up.

"Hi." She gave me a small smile.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." She said and then had Ender who was sitting on the sofa and Gracie come over to her so she could hug them.

Once she was done saying goodbye to Gracie and Ender, she went to hug Ashton.

Her arms went around his neck and I could see them murmuring things to each other.

Then she did the thing that made my whole body tense up. She stretched up on her tip toes and attached her lips to Ashton's.

He looked at me purposefully before closing his eyes and cupping her cheek with his hand, kissing her back.

They were like this for a minute, snogging each other and then Carter set her feet back on the floor.

"I love you." She looked up at him seriously and almost sadly.

"I love you too. We'll be okay, it's just two days."

"I know but I just don't feel like I should leave right now."

"I can take care of everything here, it's not like we could've planned that. Don't feel guilty."

She nodded at this.

"I'm gonna miss you." She then pouted as she looked up at him.

"I'm going to miss you too." He smiled at her.

She kissed him once more before she let him go and walked over to me.

I picked up one of her suitcases and Ashton got the other.