Chapter 156

The plane touched down on the tarmac and I squeezed Ashton's hand.

We were landing in Connecticut where the tour would be beginning. It wasn't starting until the next day, but we would be seeing the bus today and since there was now a family living on it, we would be settling in.

We made our way to the arena for the first show where the bus was parked and the group of us made our way off.

Ashton led me to the bus, the crates of our belonging outside, and when I stepped inside I didn't believe my eyes.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I have a kitchen!" I gasped as I walked in and placed my hands on the counter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I have a kitchen!" I gasped as I walked in and placed my hands on the counter. "With cabinets and everything."

Ashton laughed at my excitement.

"There's an oven and a microwave! I have both! And I have a kitchen sink! I don't have to use the bathroom sink!"

"Someone's happy." He chuckled.

"Yes, I had no idea i'd have all this." I hugged him.

We then walked past the bunks and into the bathroom, looking at it. It was small, but there would also be bathrooms in the dressing rooms.

Beyond that there was a back room where there were couches, more cabinets, and the video game consoles.

"Okay, everyone pick a bed." Ashton said and claimed the first bottom bunk for us.

Gracie took the one across from us and Ender was above her.

The guys then chose the next section of bunks and claimed one each and now it was time for me to set up the bus for us to live in.

I went outside and opened the first box to find my cooking supplies.

"Want some help?" Ashton asked.