Chapter 105

"Okay, it's time to say goodbye to Daddy." I said to Gracie as she was running about the room and she ran to Ashton.

"Bye baby girl, I'll see you later." He smiled as he picked her up to give her a kiss.

"Bye Daddy." She hugged him and he set her down, called out bye to Ender and then moved to me.

"Hey, if anything else happens call me." He said and I nodded.

"I will."

"Okay." He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He leaned down for a kiss which lasted for a minute before we pulled away.

I watched as he left with a little wave and then was gone.

After Ender finished his homework I was going take the kids out, so while I waited I slipped into the bedroom and decided to call Ari.

"Hey doll! How's LA?!" She answered almost immediately.

"Good. It's really pretty." I smiled.

"Well what's up?"

"So yesterday Gracie was sick and you know how when you were little and your mom would hold you like skin to skin?"

"Like when I was a baby?"

"Yeah. Like that. Well I took a bath and had her take it with me and held her like that, and it was really sweet and she loved it, she wants me to hold her like that all the time...but now she's started to try and...um like breastfeed from me."

"Are you serious?" Ari asked, her voice sounded shocked.

"Yes."

"Wow. Uh what are you going to do?

"I don't know. I mean the first time she went to do it I freaked out and moved her away, but Ashton said its natural and we looked it up and it says it is, but I don't know how to feel about it."

"So she actually breastfed from you?"

"No. She tried but I didn't let her, I gave her a sippy cup instead."

"Yeah. Well maybe you should go talk to a doctor about it, see what they think." She suggested.

"Yeah, that's probably what I'll do. I'm just scared that she will get upset if I won't let her."

"Well of course she'll be upset, it's what she wants, but you're the mother and you call the shots."

"You're right."

"You'll let me know what ends up happening?"

"Yeah. I will."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too."

I set down my phone and ran my hands over my face.

"Car I'm done with my homework!" Ender called out to me and I stood up, leaving the bedroom.

Since it would just be me walking around the city by myself, I used the stroller we had bought for Gracie so I wouldn't have to worry about her running off.

Downstairs once I got a car the driver put the stroller in the back while I put Gracie in her car seat.

I had the driver take us to a shopping district downtown where I got Gracie buckled into the stroller and then began to walk around.