Chapter 118

My arms were full as I carried a sleeping Gracie and Ashton carried a sleeping Ender through Heathrow airport. Despite the fact that it was 3:00 A.M. London time, fans were still lined up to see us inside and outside of the airport.

Gracie was completely knocked out in my arms, her light blue onesie on and bunny slippers on her feet. Ender was a little more awake but Ashton still carried him as Ender rested his head on his shoulder.

We got them into a car and buckled Gracie in her car seat, the child not even waking up, before the guys and I got inside to go to our hotel.

The moment we arrived, checked in, and got
to our room we flung ourselves on the bed, falling asleep instantly.

When I woke it was three in the afternoon.

Ashton was awake in bed next to me, scrolling on his phone.

"Hi." I breathed before yawning into the blanket.

"Hi." He smiled down at me. "You get enough sleep?"

"I can never get enough sleep."

"I know." He chuckled. "So I liked your birthday post to me."

"Oh yeah?" I laughed.

While on the plane I had shared a photo of him that I had taken a while ago while we were on the boat. He was facing away from me, shirtless, holding Gracie in one arm, her legs around his torso and arm on his back, her wet hair in a ponytail and Ender standing next to him while he pointed at something on the horizon.

'Happy 21st birthday, Ashton! You are such an amazing person inside and out and I'm so excited for the lifetime of birthdays we get to spend together. I love you.'

"It was sweet." He smiled at me.

"Come cuddle me." I said and he laughed at my childish attitude before moving down in the bed to envelop me in his arms.

He kissed my forehead, holding me tightly.

"I like your cuddles." He murmured as I wound my arms around his neck and smiled in contentment.

I tilted my head up where his lips met mine for a kiss, and then I closed my eyes as I melted into him.

We laid together for a long while until I knew I had to get up and start getting ready.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Ashton, glancing at the kids still asleep in their bed.

"I thought we'd go out for birthday dinner tonight." He said as I approached my suitcase.

"Exciting." I turned to give him a smile and then began to dig through the contents of my bag to find what I wanted to wear.

I found some shorts and slipped off my pyjama bottoms to put them on when I felt Ashton's hands land on my waist and then slide down to my bottom.

"Why are you so cute?" He whined as he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why are you always so touchy." I smirked.

"Because I like touching you."

"Wow, I couldn't tell." I laughed as he squeezed my skin, rubbing his hands down my sides as I took off my shirt to put on a bra.

I focused on my breath that he was taking away as I did the clasp on my bra and slid the straps up my shoulders.

"I have to get dressed now." I told Ashton who whined but released me.