Chapter 149

Ashton's PoV:

Through bloodshot eyes I watched Carters back disappear as she slammed the door shut behind her.

"Bitch!" I called after her and turned to go find a beer but was suddenly shoved to the floor.

It took me longer than it should have because of my drunken state to realize it was Calum and his fist was flying towards my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screamed at me as his fist made contact with my cheek. The blow was hard and knocked my head to the side.

"Calum stop! Michael then yanked Calum off me as I held a hand to my face.

He had actually punched me.

"YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH YOUR FIANCÉ DO YOU REALIZE THAT?!" Calum yelled at me again.

"I didn't break up with her, she left." I said, still laying there on the floor.

"YOU MADE HER LEAVE!"

"Calum, calm down." Michael walked him back and I stood up before staggering to the bathroom, throwing up in the sink.

"You're an asshole." Luke said behind me but I didn't respond.

Instead I wiped my mouth and then went to one of the bedrooms before falling down onto the bed.

I wanted to sleep, so I did.

When I woke up my head was pounding.

I barely creaked my eyes open and turned over before I felt the nausea hit and walked to the bathroom so I could throw up again.

After that I needed coffee and and advil and so I walked out to the kitchenette with my eyes squinted.

"Look who's up." Calum's sour tone greeted me as I walked out.

"Shut up." I muttered and found myself the medicine and caffeine.

I saw Luke, Michael, and Calum watch me and I sighed before walking across the hall to my hotel room to apologise to Carter for staying across the hall last night.

I walked in and noticed that the beds were empty.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked around the room. There wasn't a note saying where everyone was.

In confusion I walked back across the hall to the guys room where they seemed to be waiting for me.

"Wondering where Carter and the kids are?" Luke asked.

"Yes?"

Luke then nodded at Michael who walked behind me and locked the door before putting a hand on my back and pushing me to sit on the sofa.

"So Ashton, do you remember what happened last night?" Luke asked.

"I remember a lot of screaming. We went to a club right?"

"No." Michael said. "You and Carter broke up last night."

"We what?"

"You had a fight and you broke up."

"Wait then where is she?"

"That's not important right now, what's important is that you need to realize what you did last night."

I had a headache but I forced myself to search through my head to find the memories from yesterday.

"There was an article yesterday that claimed Carter had left you and was now dating Harry. So your dumbass self believed that, got angry, then got drunk, and when you came back you and Carter had a massive fight and broke up."