Chapter 108

Ashton's PoV:

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed and the smell of coffee from the main room.

Rolling out of the bed I stretched my muscles before walking into the living area of our hotel room to see Carter carrying a sleeping Gracie while Ender jumped behind her trying to wake Gracie up.

"Good morning." I smiled as I joined them, kissing Carters head before moving to Gracie's face that was smushed on her shoulder.

"And good morning to my sleepy little princess." I took Gracie from Carters arms and began to rock her in my own, kissing her sleeping face. "Sweet girl."

Gracie finally woke up and I went to get her dressed.

"Ashton I can't find my phone char-" I looked up when I heard Carter speak and watched as she went to walk in the open bedroom door but ran right into the wall, falling back on her bum.

"Oh my God, Car are you okay?" I set Gracie on the floor (only half dressed) and went over to Carter.

"Ouch." She put a hand on her head.

"Did you not see the wall?" I asked her.

"No I did, I just misjudged how far away it was."

I narrowed my eyes skeptically at her before holding up two fingers.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I asked.

"Two." She rolled her eyes.

I stood up and moved further away, I put my hand behind my back then held up two fingers again.

"Okay now now many am I holding up?" I asked her.

"Four." She answered and I sighed.

"What?"

"I'm taking you to the eye doctor." I went for my phone.

"What, why?" She protested, standing up.

"Because I held up two fingers again."

She frowned at this.

"Ashton I can see perfectly fine!"

"Tell that to the wall." I muttered as I began to look up eye doctors.

The door to our room opened and the guys walked in.

"Woah, what are you doing running around half naked?" Luke asked Gracie who was running around squealing. "Come on, let's go
finish getting you dressed."

He picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

"What happened here?" Michael asked at Carters pouting state and me on my phone.

"Someone is blind and won't admit to it and ran into the wall." I explained, Michael and Calum bursting into laughter.

"Shut up!" Carter whined.

"Okay I found an eye doctor that takes our insurance, let's go." I said and Carter began to protest.

I let her say goodbye to the kids before literally picking her up and carrying her out of our hotel room.

Haven Harbour: Beyond the Sea • a.i. • (Sequel to Haven Harbour)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara