Chapter 144

Ashton's PoV:

Carter and I had fallen asleep that night after a few hours of very passionate love making, and I knew I would never get tired of being with her like that.

We then got up early the next morning to go to the Louvre and experience all of that. We managed to get a peek at the Mona Lisa which was really cool to see, and spent the day walking around there.

Of course there were fans and Brad and Dave kept a close watch on us as they came up and asked to hug or take pictures with us.

We then had a nice dinner and went back to the hotel where I set down the few shopping bags we had accumulated throughout the day.

"I'm going to go take a bath." Carter said to me and kissed my cheek before going into the bathroom.

I sat down on the sofa and heard the water running, noticing she didn't close the door behind her.

Turning on the television, I caught up on world news and when they got to celebrity news there was a little two liner segment on Carter and I vacationing in Paris.

The water stopped and I looked to the open door, staring at it for a few minutes before standing up and walking over, looking in the bathroom.

Carter was in the claw foot bathtub, her head leaned back and her eyes closed as bubbles covered her body. She looked at peace and relaxed.

Taking a breath I knocked on the door frame and her eyes opened as she turned and looked at me.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back. "Mind if I join you?"

"You mean take a bath with me?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay."

She sat up as I walked in the bathroom and undressed, setting my clothes on the counter and then walking over to the bath, getting in behind her.

I put my legs around her and leaned back, placing my hands on her waist so she would lean back against me.

She had her hair in a bun so it wouldn't get wet, and rested her head on my chest, a little smile on her face.

"This is nice." She hummed.

"Yeah?" I chuckled as I moved a hand to her knee.

"I wouldn't mind if we did this more often."

"You just want to see me naked." I teased her.

"Totally." She squeezed my arms that I had wrapped around her.

"How about after this, we order some dessert and a bottle of wine, and turn on the fire place and curl up in front of it." I suggested.

"That sounds amazing." She sighed happily, and I moved my lips down to her neck, brushing them over her skin before kissing it.

She let out a soft moan and I began to trace my fingers along her waist under the water.

"I love you, but we had sex three times last night, give me some time to recover." She giggled.

"Sex wasn't my motive."

"You know I can tell when you're lying, i'm a woman."

"Women." I scoffed and she laughed. "Wait, I have an idea." I reached onto the floor and picked up my phone and went to the camera.

I then took a picture of how our feet were, her small ones pressed against the tub with mine on either side of hers.

She watched as I shared the photo on Instagram and captioned it 'Our kids better get her feet and not mine.'