Chapter 102

As we pulled up to the hotel I could see girls standing outside the front doors.

"At the hotel too?" I quirked an eyebrow as we drove up to the curb.

"Yup." Ashton replied.

There weren't as many as there were at the airport which I was thankful for.

The driver came around and opened up our door so we could all get out. I set Gracie down on the ground and she gasped excitedly at all the people.

She did her cheeky little smile and waved her little hand at the girls, all of them awing at her.

Ashton handed her the Frozen suitcase while handing me my duffel and Ender his.

I took Ashton's hand as we walked into the hotel, Gracie skipping in front of us with Ender walking beside her.

Inside the lobby we were checked in and given our room keys and we headed up to our room on the second to highest floor.

When we got up to our floor Michael, Calum, and Luke went into one room while our family went into one across the hall.

When Ashton opened the door it opened into a large suite, there was a living area, a bedroom, and another room which surprisingly Becca, my stylist, walked out of.

"Carter!" She squealed before running over to hug me.

"Hi!" I laughed as I hugged her back.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, and yourself?"

"Fantastic!"

We pulled away and I could hear Gracie's happy gasp.

"Do you remember Becca?" I asked her and she nodded. "Do you want to tell her hello?"

"I give you hug!" Gracie went to hug Becca.

"Aw! Thank you sweetie, you are too cute!" Becca smiled at her and kissed Gracie's cheek.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Becca once she had hugged Ender and Ashton.

"Well as the Irwin family's official stylist, as I have now been promoted, I will be styling you guys every day for the different events you have going on."

"Okay." I smiled. "This is exciting."

Ashton laughed.

"Let's get settled in for a second before we head out for today." He suggested and I nodded.

He led us to the bedroom where we set our duffels on our beds.

Gracie wandered off to explore when I heard her talking and then call out for me.

"What is it Gray?" I asked as I came across the room Becca had walked out of that had several racks of clothes, make up and hair tables set up and lines of shoes and jewellery.

"Wow." I widened my eyes.

"Ashton's management must love you, they are dropping some serious cash on you guys. When I got here this morning it was all set up."

"Oh my goodness..." I trailed off and went to the rack that was obviously for me.

There were several dresses that were very extravagant looking, but everything above a sundress was extravagant to me.