Chapter 119

Ashton's POV:

"Halle Chase?!" I approached the hospital desk frantically and a nurse pointed to a door down the hallway where I ran over to see Carter asleep through the window on the bed, Harry standing beside her.

"What the hell happened?!" I barged in, going over to the bed and placing a hand on Carters head.

"We were mobbed and she got pushed to the ground. She looked really disoriented so I called an ambulance but she had a seizure before they could even get there." Harry explained to me.

I sighed and let my eyes scan over Carters face, looking at her carefully. Her eyes began to twitch and I started to stroke my thumb across her cheek bone.

"Car?" I asked her and she let out a whimper. "You've got to open your eyes, love."

They fluttered open and locked on me before I could see the tears well up in her stormy eyes and they began to cascade down her cheeks.

"Hey, you're okay, you're okay. Breathe, Car." I said softly to her, hoping to calm her down. She moved her arms to put them around my neck but noticed the IV in her left arm and let out a cry. "Hold on, hold on."

I placed a hand on her arm and then moved forward so I was closer to her and was able to have my face right next to hers.

"Alright, come here." I said, knowing she couldn't really move but wrapped my arms around her upper half, hugging her like she wanted.

"Why am I here?" She spoke into the skin of my neck where she had buried her head.

"You had another seizure. You were mobbed on the streets and you fell."

"I don't remember." She said and I winced.

"Tell me what you do remember."

"Walking on the street." She said. "We were being followed but after that I don't remember falling."

"It's okay." I kissed her ear. "It's all good."

"I wanna go to the hotel." She whined, her lips moving against my neck.

"Okay. Let me find your doctor and find out what the deal is." I moved back to look at her after talking and I wiped away her tears before giving her a smile.

She tilted her chin up and slightly puckered her  lips, a signal she wanted me to kiss her and I moved in to do so.

"One more." She said when we broke the kiss and I chuckled at how adorable she was before kissing her again.

I left to walk out in the hall to ask the nurse to send her doctor in and then walked back in to see Carter talking to Harry.

"The first time I had one was super scary. I don't remember the actual seizure part but I remember waking up in the hospital and my head hurt really badly."

"Does it hurt now?" He asked her as I walked over to the bed.

"Not too bad. I'll be okay." She smiled and then looked at me as I took up her hand in mine.

"Doctor should be here any minute."

"Okay." She smiled up at me as well. "Do you think I'll be able to go home today?"

"That's up to your doctor." I said and she sighed.

"I really want chicken right now." She then whined and I let out a laugh.