Chapter 106

Ashton's PoV:

Once I had got her in the car and we were on our way back to the hotel, I felt like a horny teenage boy, unable to keep my hands off her.

Though I was always that way, I could never stop touching her, whether it was when we were brushing our teeth in the morning, making love, or simply walking down the side walk, I wanted to feel her.

My hand ran up and down the skin of her bare thigh that her dress was showing off.

"Patience baby." She turned her head and whispered into my ear, pressing her lips to the skin and making me whine.

I wanted her so badly.

Her hand rubbed my arm as we weaved through downtown traffic and finally I could see the hotel in sight.

Once we pulled up to the front I thanked the driver and got us out of the car and inside, going straight to the elevator.

Carter leaned against me as we rode up to our floor and once the doors opened I took her hand and led her to our room.

No one was inside but us and I put the do not disturb sign on the handle before going to the bedroom and closing the door.

Carter was slipping off her heels and I started to undo the buttons on my shirt until she approached me and took over, standing up on her tippy toes to begin kissing my neck.

When my shirt was unbuttoned she brushed it from my shoulders and I kicked off my shoes and socks before working the button of my jeans, Carter not taking her lips away from mine.

I reached around her back to unzip her dress and began to tug it down until she stepped out of it.

"Get on the bed." I said between kisses and she did as I said as I finished taking off my jeans and snatched the box of condoms from my duffel, grabbing one.

Carter propped herself against the pillows and took my hands as I moved up to her, placing my mouth on hers.

She moved her hands to my hair, running her fingers through it while I let my hands roam her body.

Her body arched into my touch and I could feel her getting excited and needy like myself.

"Ash, please." She panted in my ear.

I dragged my fingers slowly up her legs making her whine before hooking them beneath the band of her panties and sliding them off.

"Please, please." She breathed, her hands pulling on my shoulders to have me be closer to her.

I kissed her mouth passionately, hearing her moan into the kiss which made me do the same as my hands pushed down my boxers and then ripped the condom out of the package.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, my voice husky and deep.

She nodded her head, her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

I moved her legs apart to get between them and began to move into position, making sure she was really ready for me before going in.

We both moaned as I entered her and her arms went around my neck, pressing my chest to hers.

As her body accommodated for me I breathed heavily, trying to control myself.

"More." She mumbled, her eyes shut tight and her back arching off the bed.

My hips moved against hers as we made love to each other, my tongue tangling with hers as we kissed.

The noises that left our mouths were erotic and sexy, and turned me on even more than I already was.