I'm still awake and I'm coming for you

She was trapped,but didn't know how to get out of there... 

She didn't know where to start going,or how to start walking,she just wanted to return.. She wanted to return more than anything. 

And it looks like she'd have to sweet talk her way through it. 

"I would like to go now." she said with a harsh yet sweet voice. "This is not where I-"

"Enough talk!" he said to her,shushing her right away. "I have no business with the human world or any of you mystical shinobi." 

"Then let me leave-"

"BUT," he looked at her with his unnatural cold eyes. They were too illuminating to be true. "I do have business with MY world! I reign over this world,and there are rules." As weird as it was,she was not about to get cocky with the ruler of this world. 

She wasn't going to die.

"How do I apply to those rules when I am from another world?" 

"You've entered,and you normally can't go back. Your soul should be passing by,instead it has returned to your world under a few...circumstances." She almost boiled up. 

"Give me my body back." 

"Oh,so you-"

"I am much stronger than you think I am and I have many memories of what I've done.." 

"Then you know that despite your beloved husband-whatever he is-did not kill you. You cannot die."

"What must I do?" He smirked at her,his white pale skin almost looking like ice as he did. Somehow,he had a crown that was made from his very own skin on his head. He looked terrifying....

And powerful.

"You must fight your own blood and flesh." 

"NO!" she screamed absurdly. "I will never-never!-do such a thing. I won't-"

"Either you do,or my servant possessing your body will kill them all." Was it weird that she suddenly felt like crying?

"I won't fight my brother-"

"Oh,not your brother,Narumi Uzumaki." He smirked at her. "I meant your daughter."

She looked behind her and clutched her fists. "You must be insane." 

"I am,but so are you-"

"Listen here," Narumi went up to him,revealing her sharingan and byakugan. "You do not want to fuck with me,you little piece of garbage... I will kill every single servant you've had,and I will kill you along with the whole lot of you! I will tear you from piece to piece!" 

"Oh,I have no doubt you will... But while you do that,you cannot get away from here. You'll be trapped in your body,watching that very servant possessing your body... You'll be watching everything,without being able-"

"GODDAMMIT,SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Narumi's chakra started to fire up around her,just as she was on her knees feeling something burning in her throat.

"You see,in my land..." He got up from where he was sitting on the throne and walked towards her. "I do not allow any sort of humanoid power to exist.. Anyone who uses it,will die."

Narumi coughed and managed to spit out blood as her she felt her throat burning. She wanted to scream,but had no power for it.

He crouched beside her and smirked. "Now off you go." He snapped his fingers and suddenly...

Suddenly she was back to square one; trapped in her own body without being able to do a single thing.

And what she saw was beyond what she imagined...