Lost Tsukuyomi

Narumi had figured it out.. At last,she had figured it out. She knew that this was the only way to it. She knew that the infite tsukuyomi was not something you could break by power. But it was something you rather just..felt. Something you shared. 

Slowly and fadingly,Sakura and Narumi got up from the ground smiling. They were both happy to get out of this delusional world. 

"It's sad to see you leave,daughter of Fourth." Pervy sage said to her,smiling secretly. Narumi had just been in a fight to save them,and they had seen her true powers that revealed behind her small frame. They simply had known then that she was the Fourth's daughter. 

"And you,too.. Sakura..We never expected you to get the byakogou." Sakura didn't go mad,didn't even look offended. But more likely,seemed to smile thankfully. Narumi smiled at her as they started to fade even more. 

Narumi turned around to face Naruto and looked him straight in the eyes. "Thank you."

-

Kemi's POV;

Kemi had been protected by Madara's susanoo at the time,and she had seen that everyone was basically trapped in his genjutsu. Not a single soul was moving..Not anyone. Well,except for Naruto and Sasuke,but they couldn't move. Had they been moving,they would be trapped,too. 

"This is my creation of a new world!" Madara said,which had surprised Kemi. She had no idea that Madara planned on making a 'new world'. She had refused to believe anyone who had pointed this out to her; Kanemi,Izuka,Sumo..and even Shizuko. The Juuzo twins had been killed already by Narumi's bare hands. Not that Kemi cared. 

But the world..ending? 

"Madara..." Kemi said,breathing hard under the rain,her dark hair falling over her head. "You're..ending this world?" she asked,looking at the ground with wide eyes. She had tried to achieve so much in life..just for this? To die?

"I am..And when I create a new one,I'll become the God of that world." A God? Is he insane? Kemi knew Madara was cold hearted,and she had somewhat admired that..But now? 

She should've listened to Narumi. "But..But everyone will die." Kemi stuttered. 

"Exactly..Like they deserve to." 

"I deserve this?" Kemi asked,looking at the man who had taken care of her and Obito for a long time. Of course,Obito had found her,and Madara trained her. 

"No..You'll be preserved,of course." But Kemi did not want to be preserved.. The Red Assassin's had been like her family! She didn't want to.. 

"Everyone will,in fact,be preserved." Kemi widened her eyes and looked behind Madara. 

She couldn't even believe it..Madara himself said that this genjutsu could not be broken. It simply couldn't! So why..Why was.. 

"Sakura Haruno."Madara said. "Out of all people,it is you." Sakura smiled,her strawberry blonde hair blowing over her face. Something wasn't right here.. Why was Sakura,out of all people,the one to wake up? Just how strong is she? 

"With my byakogou,it made things easier for us."Kemi raised an eyebrow. 

"Us?" Madara asked. 

But just then,a blonde small figure jumped in front of nowhere,standing in front of Madara. 

"Yes." Narumi said. "Us." 

"Always involved.." Madara said,which was obvious. Narumi was always there. But for once,just for once..Kemi didn't feel envy,jealousy or hatred when she saw Narumi. 

But rather hope. 

Narumi was already in Sage mode and in Nine tails mode..but somehow. 

"If you think I've given my all.." Narumi said. "You're wrong." And suddenly the air around her was violently breezing her hair upp,somehow made her fly,made her eyeballs white for a second.

Suddenly the roots of Narumi's hair faded into white. Every inch of her hair went white and even her skin was pale. Her lips were red,eyes wide with the sharingan and byakugan shining again. Marks were covering her body,her nails were black,and suddenly a surge of power tipped away from her fingers. 

This was the Sage of the Six Paths..And Narumi was doing it by will,with her own chakra.

Narumi's POV;

Narumi smiled,felt the power surging through her,the words of Pervy sage encouraging her. That genjutsu wasn't bad after al..It was a chance to get her back on her feet,get her hope restored about herself. 

"I won't let you..kill them!" she said,feeling how alive she was. She wasn't using her ability to the fullest,and she shouldn't either. Now that Narumi is in Six Paths mode.. 

"How..How did you break through it?!"Narumi smirked. 

"Power is not needed in this one.." Narumi smiled. "I used my feelings,I used my heart! The whole point with a genjutsu is to resist what is real and what is not real. It's about accepting the fact that you're being in a fake world and not feel any compassion towards the people. It's a fake world,and it takes a fake person to get out." Madara widened his eyes. 

Narumi went closer to the tree,flying,and sucked out the power from it.  She could only do this in Six Paths mode,she had tried a few of her abilities when she was in a very weak state in Six Paths mode.  And if she sucked out the chakra from the tree,she'd restore all the chakra she lost. 

One by one,Narumi could hear everyone sigh and breath heavily from their awakening of the Infite Tsukuyomi.

"Impossible!" Madara shouted. "Stop it! Stop it,I say!" Narumi saw Madara's punch coming towards her faster than ever,but she was ready for it,grabbing his fist and looking him right in the eyes while her left hand was stuill sucking out the power from the tree. 

"I will not let you do this." Narumi said,knowing that Madara was still allot stronger than her,but right now physical strength wasn't what she was thinking of. "I will end this." 

Narumi saw the light from the moon slowly fade away ,but it wouldn't completely end before she took out his third eye. Which wasn't very hard as Narumi took out her poisonus blade and stabbing his eye with it,but failed. According to plan. 

Narumi quickly kicked Madara,taking a hold of his wrist and twisting his hand as she reached for his head and let her eyes pierce on his third eye,taking it out.

"Now the real fight begins." Narumi threw away the eye as she looked at Madara whom was utterly calm. 

"You have ruined my plan,Narumi Uzumaki."