The monster inside her

Sasuke's POV;

One month later

"Sasuke!" Kakashi shouted and walked faster towards Sasuke,with determination. Sasuke stopped for a minute,felt his heart beating faster.

He hadn't wanted to believe it,didn't think it'd been true. But the moment he realized there was something wrong with Narumi he'd suspected..

He'd suspected that she was pregnant,and used his sharingan. He saw one chakra point he'd never seen before,and almost as big as three of Narumi's chakra points.

So how..How is it possible that this baby can be so strong? How is it possible that whenever Sasuke is around Narumi he feels a very dark energy coming from her?

"What are you doing?" Kakashi yelled at Sasuke.

Sasuke tried to breath steadily,but his breathing got more violent by the minute.

"Look," Sasuke said,licking his lips as he struggled not to punch something. "I can feel its energy,and whatever's inside Narumi.. It's not human! It's strong enough to take make jutsu!"

"What do you mean,Sasuke?"

"I mean that this thing she feels compassion for.." Sasuke breathed out. "It's overpowered,and it's going to keep gaining strength... It's basically feeding off her."

"Sasuke,that's your baby!" Kakashi yelled at him. "It's an innocent baby,and Narumi..She said she'd kill it,she even swore to it.. She can see the baby,but she loves her baby. Your baby!"

"I'll never be able to look that thing in the eyes if she dies." Sasuke said and walked away.

Narumi' POV;

Naruto was back,within one month they'd already done everything they needed.

They fought whatever evil it was,but not completely.

They'd fought an alien,just like Kaguya,but not as strong.. And even thought they didn't manage to kill the bad guy,he managed to get away.

And he truly did manage to say that Narumi's baby was special. But Sasule refuses to believe that.

Her bump was already showing.. And despite knowing she said she'd get rid of the baby she just couldn't.

At night,she saw her baby,heard her little baby talking to her at night,could imagine how it would be.. But Sasuke didn't feel like the baby was a part,or should be a part,of his or Narumi's life.

"That guy," Narumi said,touching her very small bump,while looking at her brother. "He's going to come for him."

"Him?" Naruto smiled. "You already know it's a boy?"

"I sure hope so.." Narumi smiled.

"I can assure you,your baby is going to be fine!" Naruto said,sitting on the bed beside her. "After all,I'm becoming an uncle!" They both talked for a while,and then she remembered what Sasuke had said to her..

She was devastated when Sasuke said he wouldn't accept the baby.

"I just wish Sasuke could see what I see.." Naruto put down his glass of tea and looked down at Narumi.

She felt like she was about to cry.. She wanted to,but she couldn't.

"He'll come by." Naruto said. "He's been by your side since day one,and still is..He just..needs time."

Narumi could still remember everything Sasuke said to her about their baby..

He said that it was a monster,that it constantly kept feeding off her. Which is true.

The baby in its turn is obsessed with chakra,and Narumi whom has immense chakra is being fed off of it..

Why? Well the baby has very powerful blood running through its veins. It has Senju,Uchiha,Uzumaki and Namikaze blood (and let's not forget Namikaze have several bloodlines in their veins).

This baby is as powerful as it can become,but according to Sasuke it's evil.

According to Hinata the baby is innocent,and Narumi agreed. The baby is pretty much innocent,but Sasuke said otherwise. 

The blood of this baby give it incredible power.. And that's what makes it as powerful as ever. 

"Does it hurt?" Naruto asked just as Narumi shook her head.

"No." she said. "I've been having allot of morning sickness,but I'm great. There's no cramp.. Sakura says it's cause I'm in good shape and train allot." And she had to keep it,she wanted the baby to be healthy. In a few months she'd stop  pushing herself and take it easy,for the sake of the baby. 

"Naruto..." Narumi said,her look darkening. The thoughts in her head often darkened,quite allot. "You know how Sasuke is,right? You know what he'd do to this child if he lost me.." 

Naruto looked down at the ground and nodded. It was sad,of course,but it was the utter truth.

If Sasuke lost Narumi,she knew that he'd loose his mind. He'd kill their baby. 

"Promise me,if I don't make it alive.." Narumi said. "That you'll take care of this baby,raise him as your own. Please." 

He looked at Narumi hard,and took her hand. "You're my sister,I will do anything to save the baby.. But I'm pretty sure Sasuke will learn to love the baby,Narumi. He has a weakness for what is truly his,for family. And this is his child.. This child will be his only memory of you,and you're going to make it either way!"

Narumi smiled.

He was always so positive,but this baby was truly sucking the life out of her. Despite that..She loved this baby. 

She loved the baby more than anything. 

Sasuke's POV;

He saw Narumi walking in her normal gear,and he could see the really small bump forming on her belly. She looked like she was glowing of happiness,so happy..Like an angelic creature. 

He walked towards her,his heart filling with despair. He loved her,and he denied to love the thing inside of her.. He didn't want to. 

But something about that thing inside of him made him oddly curious sometimes. 

"Hey." he said,kissing her cheek. She looked him in the eyes,her eyes devastated. He knew Narumi loved the fetus. He knew that she wouldn't let anyone hurt that fetus,and she'd even been on mission while pregnant. 

Eventually she'd have to stop. 

"Hey." she said smiling at him. 

"The Hokage wants us in place."

"Why?" Her look was curious,not angry nor mad nor anything at all,just plainly curious. For the time being,Kakashi was still Hokage. But soon enough,they'd have another Hokage. Soon enough.. 

"We have a mission.." But he had no idea if this was good for Narumi. After all,she was pregnant. 

He thought that maybe this would get rid of the baby. This mission could probably kill the baby,if someone drove a sword through her stomach,right? 

But the thought was wiped away from Sasuke's mind directly.

If the baby died,than Narumi would be better off dead. She loves that thing more than anything.. 

"Sasuke!" He hadn't realized Narumi had been talking to him,it was as if his mind had been shut off. 

"Hm?" 

"What's that look?" she asked,touching her belly softly and looking around neutrally. Sasuke looked at her stomach,and felt his heart sink. He didn't know why,but it was like his heart was breaking. 

"I..." He inhaled deeply. "Nothing." She looked at him curiously,but his look was stuck on her belly. 

"It was nothing." he said again. "We should go. The Hokage's waiting."